Chapter 5

3rd POV

Naruto dash down from the branch, clashing his sword at Hidan. As two weapon steel sparks at the thrust against each other. Tayuya throws a few shurikens, does a handsigns.

Tayuya: Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu.

    Kakazu goes dodges the rain of shurikens with a back flips, then propelling from the ground up to a branch.

Kakazu: You need to do better than dad brat.

Tayuya: Actually it was a simple distraction.

Kakazu: What?

     He heard thud from behind, turns around getting kick in the face by Anakin. Sending him down to the ground. He back flip land to the ground and looks at the Anakin with angry eyes.

Kakazu: You little brat.

     Naruto headbutts Hidan in the face, breaking his nose, making the cultist grunt in pain. Naruto quickly kicks him away and Rose jump in front of him using force push, sending him crashing through a tree, causing the tree to fall down.

Naruto: Nice.

Rose: Thanks.

     Anakin ignite his lightsaber, dash toward Kakazu, jump toward and strike down his blade vertically, but whne his balde clashes against him it didn't penetrate his flesh. Anakin eyes wide open in shock, seeing the sizzling smoke coming from Kakazu wrist as it was making contact to Anakin's blade. He was using "Earth Pike"

Anakin: What?

Kakazu: I can feel my skin burning from that sword of yours. It hurts like hell, guessing it was made to cut through any object, correct?

        He begin to push back and still can feel the burn. Anakin jump back to gain distance. Tayuya lands behind Kakazu, looking at his hand can see the lightsaber was able to make damage to his wrist but very little. She pull out a kunai and Anakin goes into his Lightsaber potion form VI Nami. Both charges toward the Akatsuki from both side as the swing for strike, Kakazu uses both arms to block their strike. In his right Anakin thrusting his blade to cut him and Tayuya struggling to push. Kakazu begin to chuckle.

Kakazu: This is going to be interesting fight.

     Hidan quickly jump back up, stretching his back.

Hidan: Damn it, that fucking hurt you pieces of shits!!!

    He quickly charges at  Naruto and Rose, both ready themselves, Rose igniting her blue saber. Quickly dahs toward him. Hidan smile and swing his scythe at her using her own speed against her, but Rose was smart. As the tip of the scythe was going to touch her face she quickly using her force speed, jumping over cultist with barrel roll, swings her vertical strike. But Hidan reflex was quick and clashes his scythe against her saber, shocking her that his weapon was able to block a lightsabers. As she land skidding on the ground looking back at the mad cultist.

Rose: Didn't think his weapon was made of Beskar steel.

Naruto: What?

Hidan: Beskar steel, the fuck are you talking about?!

    He then sigh gently and started to spin his scythe around.

Hidan: Well it doesn't matter, soon Lord Jashin will have his sacrifice.

Maruto: sacrifice my ass!

     Quickly does a cross hand seal and creates a 6 shadow clones.

Naruto: You three take Fu out of hear and you three with me, we're going to kick this nut job ass Jedi style.