Chapter 8: Farming & Wild Fruits

"is this real?"

Hua Zizhou... Hua Zizhou... He also has a name. From today, Hua Zizhou will be his name.

Mao'er looked at Qu Qing ignorantly. At this time, he still didn't understand what this name meant to him. He just vaguely felt that something had changed from before.

Hua Zizhou, he thought a little excitedly: this is really... a really beautiful name.

Seeing the light in his eyes, Qu Qing knew that he liked it very much, and he liked it best. After all, no one wanted the name they thought up happily and was rejected.

"Then I'll call you Zizhou from now on, okay?"

"Ok!"

Qu Qing also didn't have much time and patience to linger on trivial matters. After deciding the names of the two, he recalled the method of farming he got from Hua Zizhou yesterday, and began to organize the first day. The seeds I used, I was thinking about today's plan. After I got it done, I poured water first, and then I went to the kitchen. I accidentally dug out a little flour, and made a three-part roll of the dough myself with the flour.

Hua Zizhou gave him a hand on the side.

While doing it, Qu Qing thought that he had dropped out of school to work and learned to cook in order to save money. Now, it seems that it is not a bad thing at all. If the pampered self before the age of eighteen came here, I am afraid not to mention life ten years old. Years later, I'm afraid he won't be able to stay even a minute.

But... if he was eighteen years old, why would he be worried.

Qu Qing's hands that rolled the noodles paused for a while, and his eyes became silent, and then he continued to make the noodles without changing his face.

The texture of the noodles is not as good as modern ones, and it is slightly deteriorated. The taste is not good in Qu Qing's view, but he still endured eating all without saying a word, and the two people in front of him followed him. After washing the dishes, Qu Qing picked up the seeds without saying a word and let Hua Zizhou go to the front.

When he got to the field, he first asked Hua Zizhou to demonstrate how to sow seeds, and then Qu Qing followed suit.

One mu of land is about six hundred and sixty-six square meters. No matter how precise the calculations are and how thorough the understanding is, there is only one sentence in the field: work hard.

There is no room for rejection, he has no golden fingers, and he has nothing to rely on. The only thing he has is his current roommate.

After getting all the seeds, he found that the rice that the mysterious man gave him was just enough for him to plant an acre of land, and there was no extra catty. It can be guessed that the other corn and potatoes should also be the same. If this is the case, He can't move those seeds easily from now on.

After the busy work, the morning passed, the sun rose to the highest sky, and the hottest time of the day came. With a tired body, Qu Qing went ashore to the tree and lay under the tree like a dead dog.

After Hua Zizhou was busy, he went to look for little Qu Xin, who didn't know where to go to play. In places where Qu Qing couldn't see, he taught him sentence by sentence.

"In the future, you have a new name. If he can let you follow his surname, it means that he accepts you and is willing to protect him. You must respect him in the future, be filial, and you must never call yourself a cat again, you know? "

Kitten looked at him, and although he didn't understand, he nodded obediently. Sure enough, after that, he recognized the name.

Qu Qing closed his eyes for a while, when he heard footsteps in his ears, he didn't need to open his eyes to know who these two footsteps were.