Chapter 54

Zhong Shiqi finally left, but judging from the look on the county magistrate's face, Qu Qing guessed that his days back would not be easy.

After the people left, Qu Qing said to the people who had not yet reacted: "Keep eating, food can't be wasted, even us, it's rare to have a meal of meat." He also took a piece of spare ribs for the growing body. Jiang Zhu, and then clipped the cat a little.

Looking up at Hua Zizhou, looking at the little hope hidden in his eyes, he smiled and gave him his favorite mushrooms. When Hua Zizhou got the vegetables he picked, he immediately smiled.

Jiang Orion next to him saw the inexplicable sour smell emanating from the two of them, and felt that he was really indifferent. The tone of voice said: "Brother Qu Qing, others want it too."

"Go away." Qu Qing didn't even give him a look. Although the two had already talked about it when they were drinking last night, he felt that the anger in his heart had not completely dissipated.

A big man, crying to himself with snot and tears, that he really likes Hua Zizhou, no matter how he thinks about it, Qu Qing still feels angry.

Everyone watching the interaction between the two of them laughed, Jiang Zhu grinned, and suddenly felt that something was wrong with the food in his mouth.

Qu Qing burst into laughter, and the cold face just now couldn't hold anymore. He patted Jiang Orion on the shoulder and said, "Look, you laughed out your son's teeth."

Hua Zizhou next to him comforted: "Jiang Zhu, it's alright, the child's teeth change is normal, is it the upper teeth or the lower teeth? Throw the upper teeth under the bed and the lower teeth on the roof, so that the teeth will grow neatly and beautifully."

After hearing this, Jiang Zhu put down the tableware, pulled the cat, and happily went out and threw his teeth at the roof.

"Let's go." After eating, Jiang Liehu patted his belly, dragged his son, and walked back slowly, and before leaving, he winked at Qu Qing.

Qu Qing rolled his eyes at him.

Suddenly there was only one family left at home, and the atmosphere became tense inexplicably.

While Hua Zizhou was packing, Qu Qing prepared the class for tomorrow, and then felt restless and wanted to clean up, but the house was neat and spotless, and he could hardly find a place to start.

To do something, he sat back in his chair.

night......

Brother... how are you going to do it?

He was very nervous at first. Although he had some understanding of the theory, he had no practical experience after all, but when he saw the nervousness of Hua Zizhou, he immediately became less nervous.

In the end, he found clean clothes and took the two of them to the bathhouse by the stream as usual. He heated the water first, but washed himself with cold water first. Anyway, it was approaching summer, so he was not afraid. cold.

After going out, he asked Hua Zizhou and Mao'er to hand over the changed clothes. After waiting for a while, looking at Hua Zizhou's slender and fair wrists, Qu Qing's eyes moved slightly, and he suddenly realized that he seemed to be a little angry now, so he quickly took the clothes. Just look away.

Afterwards, he washed the dirty clothes in the cool stream, and let himself cool down by touching the contact point.

Hearing the voice outside, Hua Zizhou said uneasily: "Sir, let me wash the clothes, your hands should be used for reading and writing, you should not do these things."