Chapter 3: Cleaning & Laundry

Qu Qing knew that people with acne would be more or less sensitive. He felt that the other person's emotions were not as nervous and fearful as before, so he didn't plan to take care of them any more.

Turning around and walking into the house, looking at this small and messy land, he wondered where to start cleaning.

Although he was not wealthy and wealthy since he was a child, he was still pampered. Such a messy and smelly place would definitely not survive the confinement in his heart.

Qu Qing is now a little fortunate that he has also experienced a few years of beatings in society. He has trained him to face this situation, and the first thing he thinks of is how to change, rather than quitting.

Let him think about it, he must start from the most important place. After looking around the room, he finally put his eyes on the dirty quilt on the wooden bed - the bed must be very important, after all, it is the place where he will lie down and sleep for about seven hours every day from now on.

He walked over, almost holding his breath and quickly removed the quilt cover, and then found that the cotton wool in the quilt cover was also unbearable. The cotton wool was held together and prepared to wash, but as soon as he appeared, he realized that he did not know where the water source was here.

At this time, the dog was sure that he and the cat had not been driven away, and he was a little flattered and pulled the cat across the threshold, but soon became confused again. He stood cramped in the yard, not knowing what to do next. Where to go, I don't even know where to put my hands and feet.

After a while, he saw that Qu Qing took out the quilt from the room, stood at the door for a while, and suddenly threw the quilt on the ground without warning and went out, without any intention of telling him to do anything.

The dog looked at the cat in confusion. After a while, Qu Qing came back, looked at the dog, and said, "I want to wash clothes and quilts." He mentioned it and asked directly for fear of causing suspicion and unnecessary trouble, and he didn't bother to make up lies to explain anything.

Today, his goal is only one, at least to clean the kennel so that it can live in people.

Hearing his words, Gouer mistakenly thought that he had finally told him what to do. The big stone that had been hanging in his heart was finally put down. If he was needed, it would prove that he could at least have a foothold in this family. He actively went over and picked up the quilt: "I, I'm going to wash."

Qu Qing glanced at the child who was following the man following every step of the way. Seeing that Qu Qing was actively running out of the gate, he thought he was going to pack up and run away. Qu Qing wanted to know the source of the water, so he hurriedly stopped him: "Wait, there's still something to wash."

After speaking, he rummaged through the boxes and found an old wooden basin, then went to the kitchen to find all the handkerchiefs, picked up a few dirty clothes and a wooden bucket with water on the side, and carried a pile of them. When he piled it out, the dog saw it and thought it was going to be handed over to him, so he stammered with embarrassment on his face and hesitantly said, "There are too many things... I... I can wash them in two times," he said, for fear of Qu Qing Misunderstanding that he was lazy, he solemnly swore, "Don't worry, I will definitely wash it clean!"

Qu Qing thought to himself that this is a really stupid boy, but now he just wants to know the source of the water quickly, and he doesn't bother to talk nonsense any more: "I'm going too, don't hesitate, let's go, do you know where the washing is?"

Gouer felt that he was testing his abilities, so he hurriedly replied, "I know."

Qu Qing raised his chin and gestured towards the door, anyway, let the other party understand the meaning.