Chapter 28: Miserly & Settlement

After Madam Hua watched Jiang Orion leave, the big stone in her heart had not had time to put down, and she immediately raised it heavily.

Although Jiang Orion didn't find himself in trouble today, but tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, he can't sit still like this all the time.

Thinking of this, she became more and more uneasy. She didn't even have the slightest intention to work. She returned home in a daze, sitting on the small bench in the yard in a daze.

But she didn't want to ask her to return the things back.

Soon, his husband Hua Laohan called a lot of five relatives and six relatives to come back aggressively. When he saw her expression, he thought that he was coming back late, something had happened at home, and his legs suddenly softened and he almost fell to the ground.

"Jiang Hunter has already been here? I told you at the beginning, telling you not to covet that black heart, why didn't you listen at that time, look at our family now, we have been made into a ghost and a ghost. It's like... I knew it earlier..."

The old man Hua was talking, and the other people beside him were about to comfort him. Aunt Hua slowly raised his head and said, "Jiang Orion hasn't come yet."

Her eyes will scrutinize all the people who come here. After finding that these people are not much better than the one invited by the one who was beaten before, she is more than half stunned, but she is unwilling to tell people to leave like this. He thought, why don't you just leave these people here. If Jiang Orion really comes, what can they at least help?

The relatives who followed behind also went to his house curiously, turned their heads and said to him: "Cousin, everything is fine at home, nothing is broken, didn't you say that Jiang Liehu has come to the door, no? You must have heard it wrong. We are the ones who left the field and came from the village. Don't you play tricks on us? How talented can an outsider be? With so many families in our village, you can still be afraid of him. ?"

Madam Hua jumped up: "You don't know, that Jiang Hunter is like a bear, rushing into someone's house and smashing him. If anyone pulls him, he will take a knife and say he will kill anyone. No one in the village can stop him. Forget it, two families have already suffered, you listen, there are still crying now."

When they listened carefully, there was indeed a woman in the village outside who was scolding and crying.

"But for no reason, why did he cut down on your house?"

Speaking of this, the old man Hua's eyes dodged a little, as if he was a little guilty, Aunt Hua said with wide eyes: "Because he is crazy, many people in the village have already suffered, if you don't believe it, go to the two houses in front of the village to see, If I lie to you, I will be struck by the sky and thunder, but he will come right away!"

When everyone saw him like this, they believed it and stayed with them to wait, but when the sun was about to set, they drank a few pots of tea, and there was no half figure of the so-called lunatic.

The few people who came to help his family saw that it was getting late, and their stomachs were starting to get hungry, so they politely said to Aunt Hua: "Sister, I think it's getting late, that lunatic hasn't come yet, I think I shouldn't be here today, and it's time to eat, look at this..."

In fact, he just mentioned it euphemistically that he can start cooking. When Aunt Hua heard this, she went out to have a look, but she didn't see Jiang Orion, so she came back and said, "Ah? So many people in the family were scared and didn't dare to come. I'm really thankful for you today. I'm sure everyone has prepared meals at home, so I won't give them away. My sons are coming back soon. I have to cook for my sons. Please wait. go."