Chapter 46

When Hua Zizhou finally calmed down, Qu Qing breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing how he was crying just now, he really had nothing to do.

It was already dark, Jiang Zhu wanted to go home and sleep by himself, but Qu Qing refused without thinking: "You are a child, it's not safe at home, so I'll sleep here tonight."

In fact, there was no problem at first, but the problem is that today the cat doesn't know why he is arguing that he wants to sleep alone.

Hua Zizhou froze in his heart, for fear that his plans for tonight were about to fail.

Jiang Zhu also didn't want to sleep alone with the cat. He insisted that he was different from a man. Seeing his stubborn appearance, Qu Qing asked Hua Zizhou in a low voice, "Are you still afraid now?"

Hua Zizhou clearly knew what he was asking himself, but he finally won the same bed, so how could he give an unfavorable answer to himself.

So he grabbed Qu Qing's hand: "I'm not afraid with you by my side. If you weren't there, I wouldn't even dare to close my eyes..." The implication is that I can't, I have to sleep with you.

After thinking about it, Qu Qing temporarily made a floor for Jiang Zhu in the next room with the wooden boards left over from the previous furniture, and then went to Jiang Zhu's house to hold two quilts, and then arranged for the two children to sleep.

Qu Qing and Hua Zizhou only had the opportunity to wash their face and feet. Seeing Hua Zizhou's reluctance to wash her face, Qu Qing wiped her face with a rag and said, "Wash it clean, otherwise it's not good for your skin. If you like makeup, I will often transform it for you in the future, there is nothing to give up."

Only then did Hua Zizhou ruthlessly wash his face, but after climbing into the bed, he was still a little unfulfilled, lying beside Qu Qing, and said in a low voice, "These cosmetics cost so much money, and all the makeup that I wiped on my face today is all over the place. It must be a lot of money."

"Don't think about these, I'm going to sleep soon." Qu Qing, who was sleeping inside, pinched his nose, then propped himself up, and leaned over Hua Zizhou with half of his body in the air, blowing lightly on the oil lamp , the whole room immediately fell into darkness, and Qu Qing also returned to the bed and lay down again.

In the darkness, Hua Zizhou rested his arm on his side and stared at Qu Qing intently.

On this bed today, it's just him and himself. Thinking of this, he was very excited.

Suddenly, with his eyes closed, Qu Qing felt that Hua Zizhou reached out and touched his face, he reached out and grabbed someone's hand that was making trouble: "Don't make trouble, go to sleep, there are still a lot of things to do tomorrow. "

Hua Zizhou nervously retracted his hand, and obediently said "um", saying that he promised not to make trouble again.

Because next time he's coming.

When Qu Qing heard Hua Zizhou's obedient response, he relaxed, retracted his hand, and drowsily carried food in his mind again. Hua Zizhou next to him moved, but he didn't care, thinking that he probably wanted to wake up at night.

Just when he thought so, Qu Qing's lips were suddenly blocked by something, he opened his eyes in shock, and saw Hua Zizhou with one hand on his side, leaning over him, the other hand and The tips of his outstretched fingers were crossed, tightly clasped together, and the breath was inextricably intertwined.

He was actually kissing himself! ?

Because he was too shocked, Qu Qing opened his mouth subconsciously, and as a result, his mouth was taken advantage of.