Chapter 49

This noon, due to the unprecedented determination of the students to catch fish, and the large number of people, Qu Qing finally got a whole wooden barrel of fish. After catching so many fish, everyone was still not satisfied. If they can't hold it, they can definitely catch more.

But the only regret is that when Hua Zizhou was about to leave, he didn't catch a single fish. Jiang Zhu, who was obviously so much younger than him, finally caught a small fish, which made him feel very depressed.

The hottest time at noon has passed, and the sun gradually began to turn westward. Qu Qing also felt hungry. After resting under the shade of the tree for a while, he was ready to go home and chat with the children. They proposed to divide the fish, and the children ran away, thinking that someone was going to rob them of their money.

Qu Qing shook his head. He heard that some time ago, many students and elders have educated their own children, and the husband let them study for free, so we must respect the gentleman and learn to be grateful.

Seeing that their shadows were gone, Qu Qing had no choice but to come back and carry back a bucket of fish that was enough to eat for a long time with Hua Zizhou.

Only four were slaughtered, three were three and one was small, and the rest were raised in a large tank.

When I said that I wanted to grill the fish, I didn't delay. I used a kitchen knife to remove the fish scales, removed the internal organs, prepared the bamboo charcoal, and used the pillars to get on it and started grilling the fish in the yard.

Everyone was hungry too. After a while, the tempting smell of fish and meat wafted out. Jiang Zhu and Mao'er sat on a small stool and kept asking, "Is it cooked, can I eat now? I'm so hungry!" things like that.

After Hua Zizhou came back, he was busy feeding the chickens and geese at home. He cleaned the inside and outside, and was busy. Qu Qing guessed that he didn't catch a single fish, so he felt a little guilty. Also busy, Qu Qing had to use the tone of command to ask him to come and sit down and rest for a while.

Hua Zizhou took the tools to make new clothes and sat beside him, and began to sew and mend himself. Qu Qing watched and gave him some opinions from time to time, and he listened to them obediently. It is very virtuous to do it for Qu Qing and ask if it is so.

Qu Qing felt that he did these things more seriously than studying and writing.

The fish was finally cooked, and Jiang Zhu's cat's saliva was about to flow into a river. Even Hua Zizhou swallowed several times while looking at the grilled fish.

Under everyone's attention, Qu Qing tore off a small piece of fish meat with all the color and aroma, and then said what everyone had been waiting for for a long time: "Okay, let's eat, one for each person, everyone is careful to scald it and return it. There are fish bones, don't accidentally eat the fish bones, it will be bad if they get stuck in the throat."

Saying that, he first gave the smallest fish without peppers to the cat, and then gave Jiang Zhu the other one, and then gestured with his eyes to Hua Zizhou to put down the things in his hand quickly, Hua Zizhou took it a little embarrassedly: "Today ...I didn't catch any fish."

Qu Qing felt that if he didn't say anything, he probably wouldn't even touch this fish today.

"Although you didn't catch a single fish, you helped me bring the fish back. When I got home, I was busy feeding the chickens and ducks, and cleaning the house. If you say so, then I didn't feed the chickens and ducks. Is that right? Can't you eat it while it's being slaughtered?"

"Of course not," Hua Zizhou replied without thinking, "How can you say that, you are the head of the family, these are all yours, but we don't..."

"So this is what you deserve. Hurry up and eat it." Qu Qing quickly interrupted him, pushed the fish to his mouth, then picked up his own and ate it fragrantly.