Chapter 24: Cooperation & Retaliation

The gangster who was beaten thought that the person who beat him was Hua Daniel, so not only did he not dare to fight back, but he also did not dare to shout for help.

When Hua Zizhou was happy, he threw away the stick, turned around and left in a hurry. He expected that this **** would definitely not dare to chase him, but in fact the other party was curling up in the stinky ditch and humming.

Seeing Hua Zizhou approaching, Qu Qing and Jiang Hunter hurriedly lowered their bodies and hid in the bushes motionless. When Hua Zizhou had stepped out of the bushes, the two stood up from the bushes, looked at each other with mixed feelings, and remained silent. He followed Hua Zizhou in a whisper.

Along the way, the two of them seemed to have a lot to say in their hearts, but in the end they didn't say a word. When they arrived at the door of the house, Jiang Orion patted Qu Qing on the shoulder and walked in first.

That action is like saying: Brother, take care!

Hua Zizhou felt a little strange when he saw that they came from outside. Before he could ask, Qu Qing felt a little guilty and said, "I just went outside with Brother Jiang to make it easier before you came back?"

Hua Zizhou was also a little guilty, and replied slightly dodgingly: "Ah, yes."

After that, several people tacitly stopped mentioning this matter.

In the evening, Jiang Orion used the thatch and a quilt that Qu Qing had dried over the past few days, and slept in the room next to him overnight.

The next day, a few adults got up early and started to deal with the wild boar. They heated the water and scalded the pig's hair. The limbs and feet were left to make ham. The meat of the pig was divided into pieces and processed. The internal organs were boiled in a large pot on the fire, and the fragrance wafted far away, and the two sleeping children were woken up by the smell of meat.

Halfway through the process, the three found that the salt and soy sauce and other seasonings at home were gone, and there was no such thing as onion, ginger, and garlic. This made the boiled meat fragrant, but the taste was too bland.

"This... what should I do? I don't know if anyone in the village sells salt. It would be better if I could buy some other seasonings. I just have some money in my hand." When Qu Qing was proposing with some distress, Jiang Orion Said: "I know where there are seasonings, I feel that there will be a little more stuff, do you want to follow me to get it?"

Hua Zizhou and Qu Qing looked at each other, wondering how he was going to get the things he needed, and he nodded with confidence: "Go, we can still help with some things, when will we leave?"

"Don't be in a hurry, no matter what you say, you have to eat your stomach before you go." Jiang Hunter looked very leisurely.

So a few people used the remaining seasonings and cooked a pot of stewed meat to eat. This extravagant act once made Hua Zizhou and Kitten feel like they were in a dream. Qu Qing was used to seeing it. Realizing how extravagant pork is in this day and age, it's not stressful to eat it.

Jiang Hunter saw it, and said, "You are my son's savior, that is, my savior, to be honest, I am very grateful to you, I will be this son in my life, if I don't have him, I really don't You know how to endure it. When all these things in the village thought I was dead, you didn't have enough food for your own family, and you were willing to adopt my son for his sincerity, so what's the point of doing this? I hope you don't have any grudges."

Jiang Zhu kept nodding beside him when he heard the words. In fact, during the few days he stayed in Qu Qing's house, he almost really thought that his father was dead, and he gradually regarded this place as his home. Qu Qing and the rest of the family treated him to him. Well, he saw it all.