Chapter 14: Scolded & Returned

Ermazi's mother is now feeding her own pigs. As soon as she heard this voice, she immediately remembered some things that Ermazi smiled sneakily and took home last night. She only said that she only "earned" it in a fair and honest way, and called her father and mother. Keep it safe and use it boldly, and also said that everyone in the village "earned" it today, and everyone got it together, so don't worry at all,

When she heard that there were several serious people she had been with on weekdays, she also asked Ermazi to take all those things back home with suspicion.

It was not until now that Jiang Zhu's voice was desperately outside that she remembered that during this time, Ermazi often talked about topics such as "Jiang Zhu's father hasn't come back, he is probably dead", and then contacted Jiang Zhu outside who was screaming fiercely. This mother-in-law easily guessed what "good" things his unruly son did.

"Jiang Zhu, don't be impulsive!" She walked out, slowing her expression, and tried to appease the child who seemed to be going mad in front of her with both hands. She saw that the torch in his hand was only two slaps away from her thatched roof. It was spring again, and it was the spring breeze that was blowing. She realized that if she was not careful, her home would really be burned to the ground by this fire, and it would be impossible to save it. Here the forehead has begun to sweat.

"Jiang Zhu, auntie doesn't know about this matter, don't mess around, don't worry, auntie will give you an explanation today, keep your torch away from the thatch, auntie will go get your things back to you, don't be in a hurry , I'll go in and ask Ermazi to find your stuff."

At this time, Jiang Zhu still maintained a vicious expression and acquiesced to Ermaziniang's words, but the whole person looked inside with great vigilance, ready to set fire at any time. If he noticed that the other party was cheating, he would immediately kill him. Anyway, he is not afraid of death now, he is afraid of burning a house?

Er Mazi Niang breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, turned around and walked into her yard, "Crack!" She slammed the gourd scoop that she had been holding in her hand for scooping pig food to the ground, and charged aggressively with her waist on. When he entered the house, he pinched Er Mazi's ears and dragged him out in two strokes.

"Hey! It hurts! Mother, what are you doing! It's early in the morning." Er Mazi was sleeping when he was so rudely pulled awake, unaware of what was happening outside, and looked at himself with a bitter face Mother, I kept thinking about which absurd thing I did was discovered.

"What do you say you're not doing well, you go to imitate others to be a robber, you are a robber, you go to rob a rich landlord, you go to rob someone's ten-year-old child, do you want to be ashamed? Quick, what are you taking from others, all Find it out and give it back to others! The one who chopped off your head, when your father comes back, I will tell him to kill you!"

Ermazi was startled: "Mother how did you know?"

Ermazi slapped her head and pointed her finger outside and said, "Everyone is calling on you to die with you. If it wasn't for the old lady at home today, you idiot might have been burned to death without knowing it!"

"What?" As soon as Ermazi heard the fire, he picked up a **** and was about to go out and beat someone, "How dare that kid come to the door? I can't kill him if I go out now, and I don't even look at my own wings. Yo! Mother, why did you hit me again?"

Ermaziniang shoved Ermazi and said, "Da Da Da, then you will kill him now. If it's a big deal, your house will burn down, you go to jail, and the old lady will remarry tomorrow! Sigh! How good, don't you think?"

Ermazi hesitated for a while, but still had a smile on his face: "Mother, you're so old... Why don't you marry, who would..." He looked up and saw his mother's "kind" expression, and immediately changed his mind and ran in to look for something, "I was wrong. Now, I'll go get it and give it back to him!"