Chapter 1

Ok so this is my first attempt at writing a fanfic, so let me know what you think😊
----------------
Georgia POV*

It was about 10am when me and my dad pulled up around the back of the Barclycard Arena in Birmingham. It was a Saturday and I was helping my Dad out on his shift.

Dad~ You ready Georgia?
Me~ Yeah, I cant wait! Ive always wanted to be behind the scenes at a gig!
Dad~ Well it is pretty awesome but dont go wondering of until you go and take your seat for the show, ok?
Me~ Yeah dont worry, it'll be rad! Whos playing tonight anyway?
Dad~ McBusted!
Me~ Argh awesome! Cant wait!

He smiled at me as I pulled on my leather jacket and opened the boot of our car. I walked around and took out my bass guitar. This will be the first time I've ever been on a job with my Dad. His jobs pretty awesome, being head of sound&lighting at the arena is epic! I always get like little souveniers like autographs or guitar picks.

We walked inside the arena and made our way to a little staff room area. I slumped down on a red leather sofa and put my guitar case down next to me. My Dad had gone to find his partner so I opened the fridge and took out a cherry coke and waited.

A short guy walked in a grabbed a coffee and a biscuit. My Dad followed after him and smiled at me as he opened a cupboard.

Dad~ Hey Joe, this is my daughter, Greorgia.
Joe~ Hello Georgia, I've heard so much about you.
Me~ *smiles*
Joe~ So I hear your helping me out with the sound check and guitar tech today.
Me~ Yeah I cant wait!
Dad~ Shes bought her bass Joe as well, gonna let her have a go on the stage.
Joe~ I think we can arrange that *winks* follow me.

I grabbed my bass and slung it onto my back and followed Joe out of the room. He led me down a series of corridoors and past loads of giant black cases until we reached the stage. We walked out onto the stage and I put down my bass and just looked at the size of the arena, it was huge!

Half an hour later, we had set up and tuned all of McBusteds guitars. Joe handed me a cable to connect my bass to an amp. I jumped at the oppurtunity. Whilst I did this, Joe plugged one of the guitars in and the drum tech (Josh) sat at the kit behind us. We agreed to play American Idiot by Green Day. The drum tech counted us in by hitting his sticks together.
1,2,3,4!!

James POV*

Me and the lads were all chilling out in our dressing room. Harry, Danny, Matt & Dougie were all ingrossed in a fierce Fifa tournament. Each of them were desperate to beat Harry, the ultimate champion!

Harry~ Yess! I win again!!
Danny~ I swear to god Judd, you must've hacked this game or something! You win every single time!
Harry~ Ayee, Danny don't be a sore loser. Im just a better player than you. And Matt. And Dougie *winks with a cheeky grin*
Dougie~ Erm, excuse me! Take that back or I'll end Pudd for good!
Harry~ Awh Doug, you can never end Pudd! And if any of you beat me before soundcheck, I'll give you £20!!
Matt~ Your on Judd!

The typical banter of the lads never fails to make me laugh. I was rubbish at Xbox so I sat and chatted with Tom on the sofa.

A while later, I got up to go and find the toilet. I had to go before sound check otherwise I'd pee myself.

I walked out of the dressing room and almost immediatly I heard music. I followed the noise. It led me to the main stage. I was amazed by what i saw.

A stunning girl was jumping around playing her bass like a pro with the guitar and drum techs i recognised. They were doing an awesome cover of Green Days, American Idiot. No lie, they were awesome! I could'nt take my eyes off of the girl though, she was beautiful and so talented! I had to speak to her.

They finished the song and she ran over and high-fived both the drummer and guitarist.

Joe~ Jesus christ, Georgia! Your amazing! Why have you never come along with your Dad before!
Josh~ Yeah, dude youve been like one of the best bassists I've ever played with! And I play here at least oncee a week in soundcheck
Georgia~ Awh cheers guys! But seriously you guys are so awesome! I'd love to play with you again!
Joe~ It would be our pleasure *winks and looks over to where im standing*
Joe~ Well, we better be getting sorted, we've got a lot to do Georgia.

She unplugged her bass and zipped it up into a black gig bag and flung it on her back, took her phone out of her pocket and walked towards me after waving to the guys she'd played with. I don't think she can see me. She was so distracted by her phone that she walked straight into me and knocked me into the sound desk. Georgia looked up and gasped.

Georgia~ Oh my god , I'm so sorry! I should've been looking where I was going! I'm so sorry, here let me help you up.

She put her hand out and I grabbed it to help me up. Wow! She really was a beautiful girl. She pulled me up and stood the sound desk back up and made sure all the wires were still connected. Then she turned to me.

Georgia~ Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Im such a klutz, I should've been looking where I was going.
Me~ Its ok, don't worry about it. You know your a pretty rad bassist, I saw you playing with the guys. You were awesome!

She looked me in the eyes and smiled as her cheeks flooded pink. She was stunning.

Georgia~ Ahh, you saw that. I thought that nobody else was here.
Me~ Well I shouldn't really be here yet but i came to find the toilets. *Georgia laughed and looked at the floor*
Georgia~ So umm, if you shouldn't be here yet, what's your job??
Me~ Ohh, I'm in McBusted. I'm James.
Georgia~ Oh my god, really! You should've said sooner, I feel like a right knob now.
Me~ *I laughed, her cheeks went even pinker* Ahah, don't worry about it. It's nice meeting someone who doesn't just want a selfie or autograph.
Georgia~ Well, you don't have to worry about that with me. Im Georgia by the way, I'm here helping out with sound check and guitar tech.
Me~ Awesome, well I'm sound checking with the guys in about 30 minutes so wanna come and chill with us until then.
Georgia~ If you're sure that'd be awesome! You want me to show you to the toilets first though?
Me~ Thatd be nice