Chapter 5

Just to calrify, the boys are younger in this fanfic but its set now (like they're 16-22 but on the MEAT tour if that makes sense). Hope you enjoy! 💕
----------------
2 weeks later*

Georgia POV*
I'd literally had the best two weeks of my life! My Dad had become rather friendly with Fletch the day we were at the Barclycard Arena and he offered me an apprenticeship in Sound and guitar tech! This also meant that I got to go on tour with McBusted for the rest of their MEAT Tour. And because its an apprenticeship, i dont have to do any school work either! Life couldnt get any better!

We're in Cardiff at the moment. Im meeting James at a little Indian later for dinner. Im so excited, me and James have been getting on so well and I cant help but feel that Im starting to like him in more of a romancey way. I love how we sit and talk for hours upon hours about anything and everything, and how he always catches my eye whilst singing All About You on stage, and how his smile makes my stomach do magical sumersaults. Ive never felt this way before about anyone, apart from Danny.
There was a moment a couple of days ago when we shared something magical...

!FLASHBACK!

It was Friday and I was in my hotel room. I was texting my two best friends from home (Zoe and Sophie) on a group chat. They were asking about how the tour was going and Zoe was particuarly interested in Mr Judd. Sophie was adamant that she didn't have a favourite, but I'd seen her sneaky topless Dougie poster in the background when we skyped, I should set them both up sometime.

I was laughing at something that Sophie had just said when I heard three knocks from the wall behind my head. It was Toms room. Three knocks is the "SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" signal. I rolled my eyes and checked the time at the top of my phone, wow it was 3am already! I said goodnight to the girls and walked over to my bed on the other side of the room.

As I jumped onto the bed, I hit my head off the headboard and fell off the bed. I made a ridiculous amount of noise and Tom once again banged theee times on the wall. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed, but then I heard two knocks on the wall behind me, Dannys room. Two knocks signalled to come over.
I pulled on a pair of pjama shorts and vest top and walked out of my room, and next door to Dannys. I banged twice on the door and almost inmediatley Danny opened the door and grabbed my hand. He pulled me inside and walkes me over to his bed. I sat perched on the edge as he plonked down next to me. I think he may have been drinking, he usually does on Fridays. He told me his usual is 4 WKDs and a shot of Lemon Chello to knock him out. Last Friday, he was mid conversation with Tom then he just fell straight asleep, the fact that we were in the middle of a club made it super hilarious!
He looked at me deeply, his eyes sparkling from the light of a lampost outside. I stared back at him, just taking in the complete beauty that sat before me. He placed a soft hand on my hip, and the other on my cheek. He gently rubbed the side of my cheek and looked longingly at me. He moved towards me as if going in for a kiss, but passed out before reaching me. I looked down at him, shocked. Did Danny really just try and kiss me??...

!NOW!

That moment was so special, even though Danny doesnt remeber it because of the booze. I felt weightless, like nothing else in the world mattered apart from Danny at that moment. But he doesnt remeber and James doesnt know, so I think its best to keep it that way...

James POV*

I was sitting in the indian across from Georgia. Wow, she certainly looked stunning tonight! She was dressed in black denim shorts, a lilac silky vest top and a pair of booty heel thingys. She looked amazing! Her soft brown hair had been straightened and let to hang loose by her shoulders. She smiled at me as we chatted. I loved that about us, never an akward moment. Georgia was just so beautifully perfect, I loved everything about her and I know thats mad after only two weeks but as my dad uses to say, when you know you know. And I knew that I wanted Georgia to be my girlfriend and tonight I was finally gonna ask her.
We ate our curries and naan bread and talked about tour and Tom and his fiance Gi's upcoming wedding, Georgia was a bridesmaid and I was one of the best men.
It got to the end of the night and I paid the bill, much to Georgia's annoyance as she wanted to split the bill, and walked out of the indian. It was a cold evening so I gave Georgia my checked shirt to wear. She felt bad taking it but I could see she was shivering. She turned to me and smiles her perfect grin.

Georgia~ Thanks for tonight James, its been great! I wish you'd have split the bill with me, I feel dead selfish dude! Im paying for the cab back, no objections. *playfully hits my shoulder*
Me~ Ahh dont worry about it, my pleasure. Eyy, Georgia theres something I wanna ask you.
Georgia~ Yeah, sure whats up, James?
Me~ Well, I.... I've... I... Ummm
Georgia~ James, whats up, hun?
Me~ I was just wondering as to whether you wanted to go... whether you would consider being....um....
Georgia~ *walks over to me and wraps one arm around her waist and another on my lips* Shhhhh...

And thats when it happened. Georgia removed her finger and placed her perfectly soft lips onto mine. It was magical! The way she kissed me made me feel like I was on top of the world. I never wanted it to end....

Georgia POV*

Kissing James was the best feeling ever! Literally, it felt like nothing else in the world mattered when we kissed. His one hand was in my hair, stroking my hair gently and his other was resting on my hip. It was perfect! His lips were the perfect moisture.
We kissed until the cab showed up, I took James hand with a slight wink and lead him over to the cab...

-------------------------------------------

Hiya my lovelies, hope your enjoying this! Please leave comments as to what you thinks gonna happen next and to whether your Team Jones or Team Bourne😊💕