Chapter 13

Tom POV*

First thing I needed to do was get Dannys phone. I'm guessing they either removed it in the ambulance or he left it on the bus. I'd ask Georgia but shes kinda a crying mess still. I told Matt about my plan and he agreed with me. We knew what we had to do and we needed Georgia on board too. She'd help us, we just needed her in a state where she was able to help us. Matt took a deep breathe and walked over and placed his hands on her shoulders gently.

Matt~ Hey Georgia, look babe I need you to listen to me. I know your upset but if you wanna help Danny and save James the heart ache I need you to listen.

Thats one of the reasons why I love about Matt. He's blunt but nice in the way he says it. He has a way of getting people to chill out and get the job done and thats exactly what we need now.

Georgia~ *sniffles* Ok...
Matt~ Right ok, so we need Dannys phone, any ideas where it is?
Georgia~ *looking at the floor and thinking hard* Well, when I came back on the bus after saying bye to James he was on it. Then we...thingied and he didnt use it again. I'm guessing its still on the bus.
Matt~ *hugging her* Fab, thanks Georgia. Right ok, lets go.
Me~ Tourbus?
Matt~ Yeah, quick.
Me~ They need to discharge Georgia first.
Georgia~ I don't give a fuck, lets go!

We all got up and made our way to the carpark. I called a taxi and we all got in. If this was gonna work, we needed to get the phone, FAST!

Georgia POV*

I sat neevously between Tom and Matt as we drove back to the tourbus. I was pretty sure Dannys phone was there, why did they need it so bad though? I was confused but I trusted Tom and Matt. I guess I just had to believe that whatever they were doing was gonna work.

We pulled up at the tourbus and ran inside. I forgot how much of a mess we'd left it in. Mine and Dannys clothes were all over the floor and there was bits of blood where Danny had been lying. I wanted to cry at seeing his blood on the floor but I couldn't hold the two of them up. I looked around and grabbed the phone.

Matt~ Jesus, you could've at least moved your underwear from the TV *whilst unhooking my knickers from the TV*
Tom~ Good job we came here before the others did, they'd know what was going on straight away.
Me~ Well, just dump Dannys stuff on his bed and my stuff on mine. I'll sort it out later. C'mon lets just go!

Matt locked the door and I handed Tom the phone. He scrolled through and found a number under the name Doris. God knows who that was.

Tom~ Ok, who can do the best Danny voice?
Me~ what??...
Matt~ *Bolton accent* Hello I'm Danny Jones and I like puns!
Me~ That was quite good.
Tom~ *same accent* I'm Danny and Im Bolton born and proud.
Me~ Sorry Tom, think Matt may have just won that.
Matt~ Wheyy! So am I doing the engagement party at Covent Gardens right?
Tom~ Yeah, that should keep 'em far enough away so they can't help her.
Matt~ Ok, 2 minutes...
*walks off to whilst on the phone*
Me~ Whats going on?? *confused*
Tom~ You'll see *smiles*

Matt POV*

Me~ *Dannys accent* Hello is that Doris?
Doris~ Yeah whos calling please?
Me~ It's Danny, yanno Nats lad.
Doris~ Yeah whats up?
Me~ Well, I'm proposing to Nat tonight...
Doris~ REALLY!!
Me~ Yeah, and Ive organised a massive party in Covent Gardens at 6.
Doris~ I'll tell George and we'll be there, this is so exciting! Our little girls getting married!
Me~ But do me a favour,don't answer any calls from Nat. She might be suspicious about tonight and I want it to be a complete surprise.
Doris~ Ok, see you later.
Me~ Bye.

Tom POV*

Matt~ STAGE ONE COMPLETE!! YES DUDES!!! *high-fives us both*
Me~ She fell for it?!
Matt~ 100%!
Ms~ YESS!!