Chapter 3

James POV*

I couldn't believe how well Georgia was getting on with the guys! It was as if she'd know us all for years, never was there an awkward or wierd moment. It was great!

I was sat chatting to Georgia and Matt when I realised that Danny was looking really off. He looked as if he'd seen a ghost or something. He hadn't spoken for ages and was just staring motionlessly at the ground. I walked over to where he was sitting and sat down next to him.

Me~ You alright mate, you look pretty unwell.
Danny~ *lifts up head and looks at me* Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit nervous about tonights show yanno, Nats bringing her parents to watch.
Me~ Ahhhhhh, I can see why your brickin' it then dude. *pats Danny on the back*
Danny~ Yeah, they don't really think I'm good enough for their daughter and think my career's stupid and childish. I could never live with them, man, theyre driving me insane as it is!
Me~ Dude, if you don't wanna move up here with Nat so soon just tell her. Hopefully she'll understand that you aren't ready yet, I mean like moving into a 4 storey mansion with your model girlfriend and her millionaire parents is quite a change from living down in London with us.
Danny~ Yeah, I need to speak to her soon, after tonights over though.
Me~ Good idea, mate.

Out of the corner of my eye I spot Georgia making her way over and Danny suddenly looking up and more awake.

Georgia POV*

So Danny still hadn't spoken to me and I was begining to feel a little awkward about it, so I waited until James had chatted with him for a bit, then planned to just stroll over and be all casual with him. James looked up and smiled at me as I began to walk towards him.

James~ Hey Georgia, you alright?
Me~ Yeah, I'm great! Matts been telling me about some salt water purge thing thats supposed to be good for clearing out your body or something, quite interesting really.
James~ Do not trust Matt on that salt water purge thing, it's vile innit Danny? *laughs and turns to face Danny*
Danny~ God yeah its mank! Its like a massive all body burpy thingy, its so wierd! Anyway, I was meaning to come over and say hello but you were chatting with the guys and I didn't want to disturb, Hi I'm Danny. *Opens his arms and issues me in for a hug*
Me~ Hiya, I'm Georgia.

Hugging Danny was AMAZING! Like seriously I got the wierdest, most magical sensations I've ever felt whilst hugging someone. It was special and I knew he felt something special too, I could tell by the look in his eyes.

Danny~ Lovely to meet you, it's not everyday that Froggy brings a lass to meet us *winks at James*
James~ Well, I ain't as much of a player as you Jones *winks back at Danny*

They two then proceed to have a play fight and end up rolling around on the floor together like kids. It was hilarious! They both eventually just lay on the floor laughing, completly out of breathe. I hold out both my hands to help them both up, but I look to James who squeezes my hand. They both get up and put their arms around each other. Tom walks over and places an arm round my shoulder.

Tom~ Typical Bones, theyre always messin' around like that. Complete nutters the pair of 'em! *laughs*
Me~ Loving the ship name *looking at Danny and James*
James~ Cheers Georgia *laughs*
Matt~ SHIT GUYS! We're 10 minutes late to sound check!
James~ Shit! Well theres no way you can run in those perfectly comfy trainers, Georgia, I'll have to carry you! *yells as he picks me up*

I giggled and scream as James carries me down the corridoors like a bride whos just got married. We both laughed the whole way down the coridoor, James made it so cute and funny! The only thing that worried me was the sad, disappointed look on Dannys face as we ran off down the hallways...