24. Of Harmony

Xander's kiss and exploring hands were like everything else about him – a dichotomous pairing of gentleness and intensity.

When our lips finally parted, he shifted and raised his leg, taking my throbbing handful with it. "Trapped down there," he said as he set his foot on the settee. "Need to ease the angle."

"We can ease it further." I moved my hands to his belt buckle. "Too warm a day for clothing, anyway."

"Yeah, and the anchorage is empty."

After undressing, we stood facing each other in silent awe, our eyes exploring and assessing. Oh, God! The look on his face. So wonderfully expressive. Awe, adoration, hunger, lust. Do I continue leading? Or should I allow him to take over?

"I've no condoms, Roxy. Haven't used them since university. Didn't even think about them."

"No problem, I'm safe – my period ended two days ago. Come." I grabbed his obvious leash and led him toward the companionway. "Better below. More room and save messing the settee cushions."

As Xander rolled aside the bed's duvet, he asked, "What about STD?"

"I've not been with anyone for ages. Lab tests have always been clear."

"Yeah, same."

We merged in another deep kiss.

A long while and several big Os later, as I knelt gently bobbing above him, I gazed down into his eyes and asked, "What can I do, Xander? It's now well past your turn."

"Ummm. I don't want it to end. I'm perfectly satisfied watching you. Helping you pop. Revelling in your rapture."

Oh, God! This man! "As much as I'd love to continue, I'm running out of energy. Skipped breakfast – just coffee. Need to eat."

"Okay, hang on tight. Rodeo time." He chuckled, then quickened his pace. "Your gentle stallion's about to become a bucking bronco."

Still bucking, he rolled me onto my back, and less than half a minute later, he announced the end of his ride with a series of loud, pulsating guttural bellows, my vibrato foghorn blending in harmony as he triggered another bout of convulsions for me.

He collapsed on top of me, and we writhed together while our shuddering slowly subsided.

This is how it's meant to be. Wallowing in the bliss of offering pleasure to each other. Giving more important than receiving. 

Hmmm! But allowing him to give is also giving, so where's the difference? None. Mutual needs. Different but harmonious.