CHAPTER 8

Yeojin and haseul hang out for the first time in a while. Not like in a café or mall, they just hang out at the practice room.

"you're getting better!" haseul patted Yeojin's head.

"of course! You taught me things and I improvised myself." Yeojin felt confident.

Yeojin showed her more freestyle riffs and haseul often gave her an applause. Then Yeojin stopped playing and stare at the door. Haseul noticed this and looked back.

"oh Yerim. did Mrs. Bae already in the room?" haseul asked since Blue Butterflies will have a meeting with her.

"she'll be there in a minute so I'm looking for you." Yerim smiled at them. "nice play Yeojin." Yerim added.

Yeojin just looked down and haseul noticed she's blushing.

"don't get too flattered, kid." Haseul slapped her arms playfully. Haseul stood up and gathered her things. "I'll be going. Keep practicing your hand placement, I can't hear some notes."

Haseul then left to the meeting room with Yerim.

-

"alright, let's see what we got here." Mrs. Bae folded her arms and looked at every Blue Butterflies member. Heejin gave Mrs. Bae the song that she's been working on.

*Heejin - Vivid*

Mrs. Bae just hummed through the song. "the drum is dominating." Mrs. Bae rests her head on her hand. "I like the style of the song. Gowon will suit this very well." She paused. "please adjust the guitar. It's too subtle."

"thank you for the input, ma'am." Heejin bowed to her.

"anytime. I will watch you record." Mrs. Bae sat on the couch and let the producing team take care of the recording.

After some time, the recording is over. Mrs. Bae called Heejin to talk. Everyone in the company knows that Mrs. Bae is very detailed and not hesitate to point out every mistakes. Mr. Kang is not as strict.

"Heejin, do you ask for anyone's help with this song other than the members?"

"yes, ma'am."

"hm... did you work with hyunjin?" Mrs. Bae asked with a stern voice.

"yes, ma'am." Heejin replied with hesitation.

"I see. The song's style is a little similar to hers. It's okay." Mrs. Bae paused. "no funny business, Heejin." Mrs. Bae reminded.

"of course, ma'am." Then, Mrs. Bae stood up and left the room.

-

"how's the song? Did Mrs. Bae like it?" hyunjin asked Heejin.

they're currently in Blood Moon's dorm.

"I think she does. She didn't complain much." She said lowering her voice because Yves and Yeojin is doing a live.

"I'm glad." Hyunjin rubbed Heejin's head.

Soon after, the door opened revealing Chuu.

"hi Heejin, hyunjin!" Looking at her watch, she knocked on Yves room. Chuu popped her head inside and reminded them about their photoshoot.

"you too. Get ready. The photoshoot starts in an hour." Chuu informed then hyunjin kissed Heejin's head and went to her room.

"you look tired." Heejin looked at Chuu.

"I am. But I love what I do." Chuu smiled at Heejin. Heejin noticed Chuu smiling at her phone.

"ooh... who's the lucky guy?" Heejin poked Chuu's side making her giggle.

"what are you talking about? It's Lightyears' manager." Chuu put her phone aside.

"juhyeon?" Heejin asked.

"how do you know?" Chuu got confused and Heejin just chuckled at her.

"she's like the gentlest manager on her company. She's famous for that." Chuu just gave her an 'O' face. "she's good looking too." Heejin looked up and daydreamed about her.

"I didn't know you're like Yeojin. Such a stalker." Chuu punched her arm lightly and chuckled.

"what you guys talking about?" Yves came out of her room with a towel around her neck.

"jiwoo is chatting with juhyeon." Heejin smiled. Yves raised one of her eyebrows.

"the manager?" Yves questioned.

"yeah. Lightyears' manager." Chuu replied. Yves just nodded and went to the bathroom.

-

-

-

Mr. Kang called Chuu and Yerim to his office. The other managers are there too like Umji from Promise, mashiro from ITZY, and Jinyoung from Secret Code and a few more.

"we'll have a lot of schedules next month. The bands' comeback period is also close to each other. In December, I want to make a stage for all of our artists including me." Mr. Kang looked at his computer screen. "Since most of our artists can dance, I also want to include them. I will give you all the plan for that LOONAVERSE concert." Mr. Kang smiled at them and let them leave.

Since Yerim and Chuu are in the same division, they walked back to manager room together.

"who danced in Blue Butterflies?" Chuu asked.

"hm... hyeju, Heejin, and haseul. What about Blood Moon?"

"I only ever see sooyoung, but I think Yeojin and jungeun danced too."

"yeojin dance?" Chuu nodded at Yerim. "you seem close with sooyoung."

"we're not that close." Chuu shrugged. Yerim just nodded.

They then heard a knock on the door.

"excuse me. is this division X's room?" Chuu recognize the girl. Juhyeon. She's not alone this time.

"yes. Come in." Yerim smiled at them.

"I'm juhyeon. This is Gaeul. We're both managers from RM entertainment. I'm from lightyears and she's from DIVE." They bowed at both of them.

"nice to meet you, guys!" Yerim clasped her hand together. They took a seat beside the seniors.

"I actually already met jiwoo." Juhyeon started.

"really?" Yerim looked at Chuu.

"yeah. We met a few weeks ago." Chuu replied.

"you didn't tell meyou met someone so cool. I'm actually a fan of Blood Moon. Yves looks reallycharismatic playing the keyboard." Gaeul accidently fangirled in front of them."oh, sorry." She then looked down. Instead of getting awkward they laughed atGaeul's cuteness.