CHAPTER 12

"hyunjin! Stop!" Heejin is trying to get out of hyunjin's tickle attack.

This time, hyunjin came in Blue Butterflies' dorm. Heejin is usually the one who came for hyunjin.

"alright~" hyunjin laugh together with Heejin. "I have a confession to make."

"you always have confessions." Heejin held her hand and rubbed it.

"LIZ from DIVE asked me out." hyunjin said with a blank stare. Heejin frown was visible to hyunjin's eyes so she cupped her cheek.

"what do you say?" Heejin looked straight to hyunjin.

"I said yes." Hyunjin noticed Heejin is about to cry so she stopped the prank. "I said no, jin. Don't cry."

Heejin threw punches at hyunjin but hyunjin just laughs at her.

"you're so mean." Heejin wiped her tears. "did she really ask you out?"

"yes. She invited me for a dinner. I don't want to." Hyunjin caressed Heejin's head.

*flashback*

Hyunjin just about to go after practice. Then suddenly the studio's door opened. She noticed LIZ panicked at the door.

"I'm about to leave." Hyunjin grab her bass and walked to the door.

"unnie..." Liz called her.

"yes?"

"I'm having difficulties with my play. I consider you my senior so I thought I can ask you." Liz stuttered a little. "I'll treat you a dinner after." Liz smiled at hyunjin.

"I'm sorry. I have things to do. You can ask your other bassist friend." Hyunjin said with a straight face. Not that she didn't like the girl. She genuinely doesn't have time.

"okay." Liz looked down.

*end*

"everyone likes you." Heejin said after listening to her story.

"what matter is you who like me." hyunjin smiled at Heejin. Heejin hugged hyunjin out of happiness.

-

"how's Jinsoul? I saw you with her a few times." Yves hung out with Yujin again on the rooftop.

"we're good actually. I found out that she's exes with jungeun." Yujin took a puff of her cigarette.

"yeah. I feel bad for jungeun. But it's Jinsoul's decision to hang out with you." Yves too, took a puff.

"I will be cautious. Seem like jungeun still love her." Yujin looked at the city below them.

"the reason they broke up is the company anyway. So, there's a chance that Jinsoul still love her too." Yves looked at Yujin.

"I'm aware." She threw her cigarette butt on the floor and stepped on it. "I'll go. I promised Jinsoul to practice with her." Yujin gave her a bro-hug then left.

Yujin opened the studio. She saw Sangah and Chowon talking to Jinsoul. they seem to have a good chat.

"hey, soul." Yujin greeted Jinsoul only.

"you wont greet us?" Chowon said sarcastically.

"hey guys." Yujin put her guitar on the couch beside Jinsoul. "we'll practice now. You can leave."

"let them be Yujin." Jinsoul grabbed her wrist gently.

"don't worry we'll leave. I thought you're still with Minju." Chowon smirked at both of them.

"you better not talk about her here." Yujin massaged her temples.

"why? You said that you can't move on from her and now you're chasing her." Chowon stated. Jinsoul didn't know how to react to this.

"at least I'm not a coward like you." Yujin stepped closer to Chowon. "I suggest you leave with your... friend." Yujin smirked. Jinsoul pulled her wrist a little.

"sure, whatever." They then left the two.

"what was that for?" Jinsoul acted more like a senior now.

"she started it. Don't listen to her." Yujin took out her guitar from the case. "shall we start?"

"you always had arguments with her." Jinsoul said while picking her drumsticks.

"she's jealous I debuted first. She trained longer than me." Yujin said. Jinsoul noticed her cocky attitude.

"let's just start."

-

-

-

"we'll have photoshoots for the concert after this. Two weeks before the concert, we'll shoot the behind video. Now you guys can take a break and get ready at 5." Yerim informed the two bands after their collab stage practice.

"Blood Moon gets to shoot first so Blue Butterflies can have extra time. Well, not that extra." Chuu added. They all stayed in the studio for a while. Chatting with each other.

"you did great today." Jinsoul approached Kimlip.

"thank you. You do too." Kimlip smiled a little. "you did better each practice."

"thank you. Yujin helped me a lot." Jinsoul smiled at the thought.

"right. I'll be going then." Kimlip lost her smile.

"lip! Let's go." Yves called her.

Kimlip walked to her without looking back. Jinsoul noticed this but she didn't know what to do. She sighed and continue packing up.

"jungeun looked gloomy. You get better quickly what the hell." Gowon slapped her arms.

"I practice a lot. I think I'm ready to move on now." Jinsoul walked together with Gowon to the dorm.

"well... okay. So you like Yujin now?" Gowon asked.

"I just like her company. She distracted me from jungeun too. So I can focus on work." Jinsoul sat on the couch.

"good then. I feel happy for you."

-

"let's start the shoot." One of the staff called Blood Moon's member.

While the Blood Moon are shooting, Blue Butterflies are preparing for their turn in the dressing room.

"they're so good looking." Haseul and the rest watched the photoshoot from afar.

"my girlfriend..." Heejin stare with her mouth slightly open.

"yes she's yours. I won't take her from you." Haseul elbowed Heejin playfully.

"they're so cool." Jinsoul said then accidentally made an eye contact with Kimlip. Kimlip gave her a weak smirk as if saying hi.

"you only stare at jungeun." Olivia stood beside Jinsoul out of nowhere.

"come on guys what are you..." Yerim averted her gaze at Blood Moon. "whoa..."

"Yerim! stop looking at my cousin." Haseul punched Yerim lightly.

"I'm not! go get ready!" Yerim went back to the dressing room.

Once the shoot is over, they checked on the monitor.