CHAPTER 10

Gowon sets the phone on the stand and tap on the red button. She waited a little and saw the views are going up.

"hey~!" Gowon greeted the viewers.

Haseul came into the room with her guitar.

"hello~! It's been a while guys!" haseul sat beside Gowon. "we're going to cover some songs for you."

"Will you have a stage for new year? We didn't know about that, guys. if we do we'll let you know." Gowon read one of the comments.

"actually I wanna perform together with Blood Moon if we have a year-end concert." Haseul said to the camera.

-

Everyone is busy preparing for the stage. They took a break once in a while between recording.

DIVE is currently practicing for their play. Everyone gave input and suggestions to each other to make it perfect.

"we have half an hour. Blue Butterflies will use the practice room." Gaeul informed.

"Leeseo, you should go easy with your part here. I can't hear Rei's part." Wonyoung said smiling at her.

"Roger that!" leeseo smiled at her.

The door opened and everyone turned their head.

"oh! Sorry. I thought you're finished." Jinsoul is about to close the door.

"wait! Come in. we'll be done in 15 mins." Yujin smiled at her.

"yeah, it's cool. We don't mind you're here." LIZ said to her.

Jinsoul nodded and went in. she sat on the couch and played with her phone.

"alright. Let's start from the last course." Yujin fixed her guitar. Leeseo tapped her drumsticks together to count.

When all else go to hell, you raise me up to heaven.

Caught under a spell, your love's all I gotta have and,

Oh my oh my god. I've never felt this before.

More than 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. You make me feel like eleven.

Your eyes show my reflection, I know there's a connection.

Your eyes show my reflection, waiting for my reaction.

I can't hide this attraction.

The song ended with Yujin looking up from her guitar to the front. That added more charisma to her performance. Jinsoul didn't realize that she's been watching them the whole time. Especially Yujin.

"I feel embarrassed!" LIZ covered her face.

"don't be. You guys did a great job!" Jinsoul gave them a short applause.

Yujin sat beside Jinsoul giving her a space in the middle. She stretched and sighed.

"ah... my shoulders hurt." Leeseo put her drumsticks in the case.

"you should stretch a lot. Drumming like the way you did can really affect your shoulder. Make sure to warm up before practicing." Jinsoul being attentive caught Yujin's attention.

"yeah listen to your senior. You didn't listen to me well." Yujin crossed her arms.

"I do listen to you." Leeseo pouted. Yujin giggled at her.

"I know. I'm just playing with you. You're such a baby." Yujin stood up and patted Leeseo's head.

Jinsoul chuckled at their cuteness. Not long after, the other members came with a few knocks. DIVE packed their things and prepared to go.

-

"we'll have a collab stage with Blood Moon." Yerim informed the band in the meeting room after practice.

"finally!" haseul exclaimed. "can I do riffs with Yeojin?"

"of course, you can!" Heejin put her hand on haseul's shoulder.

"in fact, each position will have their moments. Gowon will sing with Kimlip, Heejin can have fun with hyunjin, hyeju can face her bestfriend, and Jinsoul will be with Vivi." Yerim paused and check her ipad. "we'll have a practice with them next week. While that's set, you guys can practice for the unit."

"Mr. Kang told us that he'll give us new song. Again." Gowon pouted a little. Olivia rubbed her hand on Gowon's lips.

"don't sulk." Olivia said plainly.

"alright then. Me and Heejin will be meeting Ryan tomorrow." Jinsoul told them.

-

-

-

"whoa... this song turned out better that I intended." Ryan typed on the keyboard to mix the song.

"you guys did a great job." Taeyeon gave them a compliment. She made some time to monitor the bands progress.

Chuu and Yerim were there too.

"Yerim, I can you come to my office after this? I wanna discuss something about Blue Butterflies unit." Taeyeon said. Yerim nodded.

"I'm looking forward to your performance." Taeyeon then left the room.

The recording went for another 2 hours. They really put so much effort into this.

-

Jinsoul wants to do a little practice on her drum. She decided to go to the other studio since the studio have better drum according to Vivi so she wanted to try it.

She played for a few minutes. Taking her time learning the song and also sang some parts of it.

The door suddenly opened revealing Rei, Yujin, and leeseo. Jinsoul noticed this and stopped playing.

"I'm sorry to interrupt. We'll go to the other studio." Rei said politely.

Instead of getting awkward, Jinsoul smiled and stood up.

"it's okay. I'll take a break." Jinsoul gathered her things while the other prepared to practice.

"you wanna stay?" Yujin came to Jinsoul. Jinsoul thought for a bit and nodded. Yujin gave her a smile.

"I feel pressured being watched by my sunbaenim." Leeseo's face went red. Jinsoul just giggled at her.

"what's wrong with that? you can ask things to her too." Yujin patted her head.

Jinsoul watched as they prepared and took her time resting.

"are we doing the unit song?" rei asked.

"we'll warm up first. What do you wanna do?" Yujin asked the other member back.

They're ready to start but didn't know what to play. Suddenly leeseo starts the intro. The rest noticed what song she's playing and they adjust quickly.

*Day6 – congratulation*

Jinsoul watched every move that they did. Everything runs so smoothly. The riffs the melodies, the tempo. Everything was neat and clean she couldn't believe they debuted after Blue Butterflies and Blood Moon.

"... I hate that you're happy, I hate that I can't sleep. Keep thinking about how he now seems better off too, just like I was with you..." with that, they finished the song.