CHAPTER 18

The due date has come all artist from LOONA entertainment. They all gathered on their own green room to prepare for their stage.

All the staffs and managers got busy with their works.

"after they added the lights, it's so beautiful." Yujin said to Jinsoul.

After finishing their makeup and outfit, they put on their coat and looked around.

"indeed. This is like better than I expected." Jinsoul walked closer to the stage to take a look at it better.

"Yujin. Congratulation on your debut." Minju smiled at Yujin. Jinsoul had some distance from them.

"it's late. But thank you." Yujin also gave her a smile. "oh, this is Jinsoul unnie." Jinsoul walked back to them.

"nice to meet you, Jinsoul-nim." Minju bowed at her.

"nice to meet you, Minju-nim." Jinsoul smiled at her.

"I just changed my number. If you wanna talk, here's my number." Minju blushed but thankfully the dim light on the venue made it invisible. Yujin took the piece of paper and put it on her pocket.

Minju bowed to both of them and walked away.

"she's pretty." Jinsoul said to Yujin.

"she is." Yujin then noticed Minju talking with Minho.

-

The cameramen spread throughout the room to shoot as many artists as possible. The cameramen informed that everything will be recorded.

"Vivi brought her favorite drumsticks for this stage. Make sure to pay attention to it." Haseul smiled at the camera then to Vivi.

"this is from my brother. It will be suitable for big shows like this." Vivi explained to the camera.

Meanwhile, the other cameraman is shooting the other members.

"so, I was in the bathroom today. Then Kimlip tried to cook breakfast. Suddenly I heard a loud bang from the kitchen. I immediately came out and found Kimlip holding her left foot. The frying pan fell on her foot!" Yeojin laughs and hit Kimlip a few times.

"what's your TMI then?" Kimlip showed her annoyed face at her but still laugh a long a little.

"I ate what you made." Yeojin showed her cheeky smile and giggled.

"how annoying!" Kimlip pushed Yeojin playfully.

"you also cried." Yves came in the frame. The cameraman panned to her.

"no need to get detailed!" Kimlip pouted.

Yves and Yeojin proceeds to laugh.

-

And so the LOONAVERSE year-end concert starts. The audience keeps coming until the seats are full of them.

"I'm so nervous. I'm glad we're not performing first." Jinsoul said to the rest of Blue Butterflies members.

"oh my god this is exciting!" Heejin and haseul faced each other and intertwined their hands together.

"we'll do great! Don't be nervous." Gowon patted Jinsoul's back.

Olivia is just playing with her phone.

Meanwhile on the other room.

"boop." Hyunjin squeezed yeojin's pucca hair.

"stop that~!" Yeojin pouted and sulked at her. she threw light punches at hyunjin.

"you look cute with that hair, though." Yves commented.