Chapter 5

3rd POV

Muzan opened his mouth to talk.

"Tanjiro, from now on I will let Kokushibou train you in swordsmanship, Akaza will help you in hand to hand combat and Douma will teach you in different subjects that will help you in the future".

"And as soon as your ready, I'll send you out on your first mission, you'll start your training in a week".

That was all he said. Tanjiro nodded carefully meaning he understood.

After their small talk Muzan told him to leave. Tanjiro walked to the door and closed it silently behind him to not disturb Muzan.

He then again walked down the same hallway to take a swift turn to the left. He entered his room and went to sit down on the bed.He sat down on the bed while staring up at the ceiling.

He wished that he were in a different place.

'This place is to confusing to be in'. He thought while taking his eyes off the ceiling and instead looked at the mirror again.

'I look hideous...' He sighed deeply.

After a few minutes his stomach started to growl again. He haven't eaten anything yet, but neither does he want to eat human flesh. So instead of humans he decided to try out something else.

He had heard Muzan say "Nakime" sometimes.

'Is that the biwa woman's name?' He didn't want to question it so he just uttered the words.

"Nakime, could you bring me to a village?" He said out loud, not being sure if it would work.

The strum of a biwa was heard and in an instant he was outside. He was teleported in a forest, not that far away, he could see a pretty big village. He thereafter walked towards the village.

It seemed like as if the village was having a festival. There were lights at every corner of the village, there were some fireworks here and there and there were many food stands in the village. It was like a dream for Tanjiro.

He then remembered his look. He needs to change his appearance first, so that others won't get suspicious about him. He walked behind one of the houses at the outskirts of the village. There seemed to be no one at home, so he gently opened the window and jumped inside. Luckily he found a small mirror on a drawer. He also found some different clothing in the same drawer.

He put on a white robe, hakama pants, a wine red haori and put a blindfold on. He couldn't really do anything about his canines, because they would therefore just grow out again. Afterwards he jumped out of the same window and went deeper into the village.

He walked around the village for awhile until he saw something that catched his attention. A bit far away stood a man with raven colored hair, a mismatched haori and a katana at the side of his waist. Since he was facing his back towards Tanjiro, his face couldn't be seen.

Tanjiro felt like as if he's seen the man somewhere before he was a demon. He walked away slowly and went to one of the food stands a bit further away.

Tanjiro decided to buy Fatsia sprouts and some kelp rice balls, he therefore walked into a store he saw in the distance.

He needed to be quick, if he doesn't want Muzan to find out that he's been outside before his training, he needs to be quick.

He took a rice ball and shoved it in his mouth, since he was a demon it didn't taste that well but it was digestible. After eating one he took another one, but before he could eat it someone grabbed his shoulder.

He turned around to see a girl. She had black hair and a small pink ribbon in her hair. Surprisingly she also seemed to have a katana on the side of her waist. Her face expression seemed very worried, but also in confusion mixed with anger.