MattXWoods

"Where did everything gone wrong?" Matt asked, leaning against a metal door.

"Probably the moment you decided to look in the ceiling" Matt chuckled and looked down at Woods, who sat against the door next to Matt.

"What's taking Sam so long?" Woods asked, looking up at Matt.

"She said she and Quinn would search the building for the controls to the door and that this building is pretty big so it will take awhile" Matt said, "I'm glad there isn't any serum bombs in this room this time."

Matt heard Woods sigh, shifting a bit. Matt glanced down at him again, Woods was practically leaning completely against Matt's leg.

"You okay Woods?" Matt asked, looking at his employee with worry.

"I'm fine..." Woods mumbled, curling up more.

Matt watched him for a few more seconds, before he slid down against the door, sitting next to Woods. He watched him for a moment. Woods had his legs pulled up to his chest, arms wrapped around his knees and his eyes were focused on the ground. Matt pulled his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around his knees and stared at the ground in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Woods asked after they both sat their quietly for a few more seconds.

"What are You doing?" Matt shot back, raising his head, mimicking Woods's position.

Woods chuckled and titled his head to the side, chuckling more when Matt titled his head like Woods. Woods let go of his legs and placed his hands in either side of him, a grin tugging at his lips when Matt followed.

"Why in the world of you coping me?" Woods let out a breathily laugh. He fold his arms over his chest and laid his legs in front of him.

Matt quickly followed, folding his arm against his chest and leaned backwards. Woods laughed again leaning forward, smiling widely when Matt leaned forward as well.

"Feel better?" Matt asked, titling his head and raised an eyebrow.

Woods didn't say anything, just simply mimicked him.