MattXBenjamin

"16-2-2-01! 16-22-01!" Benjamin screamed, holding his head. Matt watched him, unsure of what to do. He could see Tanner, Woods, and Quinn getting ready to run over to him at any moment.

"Ben calm down..." Matt said, holding up his hands to the panicking phantom. He slowly took a few steps closer to Ben, slightly bending down to see his face. At least what he could see of it, he could see his eyes closed tightly.

"Virgo...!" The Phantom whisper-yelled as he fell forward. Matt quickly took a few more steps towards him and caught him mid-fall.

"Matt!"

"Is he dead?"

"What did he say!?"

"Calm down! I'm fine, he's not dead woods, and I'll tell you after we get him inside" Matt explained, pulling Ben up in a failed attempt to stop him from falling backwards. Tanner was suddenly behind Ben, helping Matt keep him up straight.

"Where are we gonna take him?" Sam asked, running up to the boys.

"My office, Tanner you get his legs" Matt said, slowly turning Ben around so Ben's back was against his chest.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Bailey asked and she followed them into Blue Base.

"Would you rather leave him outside for who knows who long?" Matt questioned.

"Absolutely not! I don't want to come in the morning and find a passed out Phantom in the middle of the parting lot" Tanner laughed, as they slowly walked up the stairs to Matt's office.

As they carefully set him onto Matt's couch his hood slipped off. Revealing long black hair, that was frizzy and a mess. Once they had had him on the couch the team began asking Matt a bunch of questions about what he had said and why he had passed out. Matt explained everything best her could, but kept an eye on the unconscious Phantom on the couch.

"So what are we gonna do with him? We can't just leave him here all night" Bailey asked, gesturing the Ben.

"I'll stay, you guys should get home" Matt said.

"And leave you alone with him!? No! That's a not the best idea Matt" Sam exclaimed, worry clear in her voice.

"What is we tie his hand to the coffee table?" Everyone turned to Bailey, who was holding a couple of zip ties.

"That could work..." Sam mumbled, looking back at the couch.

It had been a few hours since the others had left Matt alone with Benjamin, after they tied Ben's hand to the coffee table with three zip ties and rope that Woods had found. Matt sat at his desk, looking through Reddit in his computer. He chuckled looking at some memes someone had made, but he quickly looked back at the couch when he heard a quiet groan.

"What the hell...?" Ben tried to sit up, but was quickly pulled back down by his tied hand.

"Mornin' sunshine" Matt said, getting the Phantom's attention on him.

"Where am I." Ben demanded, looking at his tied up hand in the corner of his eyes.

"My office, you had quite a power nap... you've been out for at least three hours" Matt said, looking at the time on his computer.

"That's not too long compared to last time..." Ben mumbled to himself, seeming to forget he wasn't the only one in the room.

"This has happened before?" Matt asked, titling his head.

"It's none of your business Matthias" Ben snarled at him, glaring at him.

"Alright then, you seem to be a great morning person" Matt got out of his chair and stretched.

"Yes of course, especially when my hand is tied to a coffee table" Ben tugged on his arm, looking at the rope, "isn't this a bit overkill?"

"Well you did hit Woods over the head and have broken in several times" Matt explained, looking over at him.

"Fair enough..." Ben mumbled angrily.

"Sooooo you want some coffee? Coffee helps me when I have a bad black-out" Matt offered, pushing a pre-made coffee cup over to him.

Ben stared at the cup for a moment, than looked back up at Matt. Matt stared right back, getting a better look at his eyes. It was weird in Matt's opinion, for so long they didn't even consider the Phantom human. Now Matt was looking at his eyes.

"Aren't you going to start interrogating me?" Ben asked, eyeing him carefully.

"Okay..." Matt fell quiet, thinking, "What's Deb's favorite color?"

Benjamin stopped moving, and took another careful look at the man across the room.

"I'm sorry... What?" Matt felt a grin pull at his lips at the phantom's confusion.

"What's Deb's favorite color" Matt repeated the question. Slightly laughing as the Phantom looked around the room confused.

"I... I don't...know...?" Ben said, looking very confused.

"Okay then what's your favorite color?" Matt picked up his coffee off his desk and took a sip. Ben shifted and looked around the room helplessly again.

"O...orange..?" He said, slightly shrugging his shoulders.

"That's nice! Mines black" Matt smiled at him, confusing the phantom even more.

"Why... why are you being so weird?" Ben questioned.

"I'm just asking some questions" Matt explained, sitting back down in his chair.

"Okay...?"

Matt chuckled and took another sip of his coffee.

"Can I ask some more questions?"

"Sure..."