Spacing out.

"Scott?" Xander asked, as he looked up at the brown haired man. "Scotty boy?" He repeated.

Xander rocked on his feet, almost falling into the panel he was crouched in front of. Scott sat across the room on the spinning chair, staring at nothing. Two fingers on both of his hands were tapping his thighs as he spaced out.

"Scoooott" Xander hummed, rocking back to stand up again. He flipped his ponytail onto his shoulder as he turned to the assistant of the kinder co-founder's and walked up to him. Rest his hands on the arm of the chair, leaning down until he could see in between his glasses.

He exhaled a chuckle before he placed his lips against the other's temples. "Sugar" he muttered against his skin. One hand slipped off the arm and onto Scott's wrist.

"Xander...?" Scott blinked several times, registering the weight of Xander's head leaning on his own. He shifted his face so their foreheads were touching.

"Hey sugar" Xander hummed, staring into Scott's eyes as he stared back. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine..." Scott trailed off when Xander's eyes dropped to his lips. "I... Um..." His cheeks brightened. Xander chuckled, watching Scott gulp as he tightened his grip ever so slightly on his wrist.

"As cute as this is," Benjamin spoke up finally, "Xander if you don't help me there will be an electrical fire and you will explain that to Nelson." Scott's face turned another dark shade of red of humiliation, he stumbled off the chair while Xander groaned. He watched disappointingly as Scott rushed out of the lab, probably to hide in his office for the next few hours.

Turning around towards his boss, "Beeeen! We were having a moment!"

Benjamin rolled his eyes, "moment or not this thing will start a fire if you don't get back over here!" He snapped at his assistant. Xander groaned before he dragged himself back over to the machine they had been working on.

"You're just mad because you're still single..." Xander muttered bitterly.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing!"