첫째

Jongho greeted Hongjoong loud enough to be heard over the music.

His mouth was spread wide in a shit eating grin, just past tipsy and knowing him and the glazed over look in his eyes, probably high.

Next to where Hongjoong stood in the corner, leaning against the wall, Wooyoung sat in an old and weathered loveseat with his boyfriend in his lap.

Wooyoung had his arms wrapped loosely around him and if Hongjoong remembered correctly, the kid's name was San.

Hongjoong's seen more and more of the kid recently because of Wooyoung to the point that they've developed an odd, sort of noncommittal friendship.

By the looks of it he seemed to already know Jongho by the familiarity in which San greeted him with.

"Bit of a bust, huh?" Jongho smirked.

Hongjoong grunted in agreement, the music was poor in taste and the beer was cheap, tasted twice as bad as it smelled.

For the life of him Hongjoong couldn't find a reason to stay.

"You'd think a frat party would be better than this," Wooyoung commented with a small laugh.

Hongjoong, although he hated most frats and the type of people with alpha male complexes that normally joined them, knew that frat parties tended to be the best ones to attend.

Hongjoong was used to an endless supply of alcohol and decent beer, music that could be felt in his bones, and a bedroom that reeked of weed in which people came and went.

The mornings that followed were always accompanied by a pounding headache and endless cups of coffee.

Sometimes he'd even wake up next to a naked body before he'd force them out so he could sleep soundly in his own bed, or he'd quietly get dressed and sneak out without so much as a word to them.

Tonight, however, was a complete bust.

As Jongho and San got into a discussion over some new album drop of an artist Hongjoong had no interest in, he pushed himself off the wall.

"I'll be back, I'm getting another beer."

He made his way past the crowd of drunk students dancing sloppily in the middle of the living room towards the direction of the kitchen where Hongjoong knew the cheap beer and shitty tequila was.

If he had to endure some poor excuse for a frat party, he at least wanted to be drunk.

He'd prefer to be high but the blunts that had been passed around earlier were poorly rolled and the weed was not up to par with what Hongjoong normally smoked.

Call him pretentious but Hongjoong didn't waste time or money on shitty weed.

The kitchen was crowded but less so than the living room where obnoxious music and loud talking could still be heard.

The kitchen, much like the rest of the frat house, was trashed with red cups lying about, half empty beer cans forgotten on every surface - making them sticky and reek with the stench of alcohol.