일곱째

They struggled to make it through the packed living room, bumped into people every which way they tried to go and nearly avoided the drunk girl by the dining room that almost spilled her drink on Hongjoong.

If it weren't for the fact that he was headed back to Seonghwa's dorm Hongjoong would be a lot more annoyed.

"Hongjoong-hyung," a familiar voice caught his attention over the music.

He turned to see Jongho headed towards the both of them as he seemed to effortlessly slip past the crowd.

"I was wondering where you guys went. What took you guys so long?" He asked.

Hongjoong shrugged, "Just got a little distracted."

From behind him, Hongjoong heard Seonghwa snort as he tried to hold back a laugh.

Once Jongho caught up to them, the red and purple bruises on Hongjoong's neck immediately grabbed his attention.

Jongho's gaze flickered between Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and the hickeys.

He narrowed his eyes in suspicion, "Distracted, huh?"

"You know how Seonghwa can be," Hongjoong said and earned himself a playful shove to his shoulder from Seonghwa and a raised eyebrow from Jongho.

"Hey Jongho, we passed by Baekhyun and he was asking for you," Seonghwa chimed in before Jongho could come up with a smart reply, "You might wanna go see what he wants."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we passed by him in the kitchen," Seonghwa said.

"Don't have too much fun," Jongho said with a smirk before he gave them a small wave and started off in the direction of the kitchen.

Once Jongho's back had retreated into the ocean of people Hongjoong turned to eye Seonghwa carefully but was only given a cheeky smile in return.

"You made that up."

"I did."

"Why?"

"We wouldn't have gotten away if I hadn't," Seonghwa explained as they started off for the front door, "And I want to get back to my dorm as fast as we can."

__

Once they slipped out the front door the cold night air hit them like a wall.

Seonghwa pulled down the ends of the sleeves of his shirt to cover his hands completely.

Hongjoong fell into step beside him on the sidewalk as they made their way to Seonghwa's dorm.

Hongjoong smirked, "Eager, are we?"

With a snort Seonghwa replied, "Says the guy that begged me to let him suck my dick."

"I did not beg," Hongjoong argued.

"Not yet."