열아홉째

Wooyoung and Hongjoong parted ways with Mingi in the living room when he left to go find his boyfriend.

They stayed to watch a new game of beer pong between a team of sophomores versus San and Jongho.

In an attempt to forget about the fact that Seonghwa was within a couple yards of him, that he could probably find him fairly easily and reach out to him, Hongjoong didn't let himself think about the incident in the kitchen.

Instead he sipped on his drink while he and Wooyoung cheered on San and Jongho.

It was an easy win for them, even if Jongho was a little uncoordinated and San was tipsy and a bit too cocky.

On the rare instance that the other team sank a ball in a cup San would drink for Jongho, seeing as Jongho didn't care for alcohol, so by the time they sank their ball into the last cup and won the game, San was drunk.

His smile was so wide it looked like it hurt as he stumbled over to Wooyoung and Hongjoong on the couch.

They were both nursing their second drinks, content to just sit back and watch the game while they talked.

"We won!" San exclaimed loudly and nearly fell into Wooyoung's lap.

"My Sannie is the best," Wooyoung praised, hand in San's hair to ruffle it.

Jongho blanched, "You two are disgusting."

Hongjoong snorted, content while his friends teased each other.

The night went on like so, one drink after another, cheering each other on during games of beer pong.

Hongjoong and Jongho even teamed up to completely annihilate Xiaojun and YangYang.

For the first time in weeks he felt good, he was enjoying himself.

__

As the night grew old Hongjoong felt himself loosen up and almost forgot about Seonghwa, if only for a little while until Mingi tapped him on the shoulder during an intense rematch against Xiaojun and YangYang.

Hongjoong side eyed him for a moment before his eyes were back on YangYang and the way he threw the ball.

It fell short just in front of one of the cups and rolled to the edge of the table.

Mingi caught it before it hit the floor and handed it to Hongjoong.

"What's up? You want to play?" He asked.

Xiaojun's ball bounced off the rim of a cup and off to the left; Jongho chased after it.

Hongjoong eyed the last two cups at the other end of the table and lifted his arm, preparing himself to throw the ball.

"Uh, no," Mingi said, "It's Seonghwa."

The words left Mingi's mouth as soon as the ball left Hongjoong's fingertips.

It smoothly fell into one of the cups, no rim, just the small plop as it fell into the beer.

Hongjoong turned on Mingi, "What? What does he want?"