아홉째

[double update today so make sure you read the update that came right before this one💕]

[M]

Moments later found Seonghwa bent over the side of Hongjoong's bed, his sweatpants and briefs pulled down to his thighs, shirt pushed up to his armpits, hands fisted in the sheets as Hongjoong opened him up with his tongue.

Hongjoong had a hand on either cheek, spreading them apart so he could easily mouth against Seonghwa's hole, licking the flat of his tongue against the sensitive muscle.

Seonghwa sighed with content and rolled his hips back to encourage Hongjoong to give him more, but Hongjoong only slowed his tongue, dragged it up in a long stripe and closed his mouth around Seonghwa's rim to suck on the muscle that was beginning to slacken under the ministrations.

Seonghwa groaned in frustration - and in a fit of desperation he reached back, buried a hand into Hongjoong's hair, and rolled his hips back again.

"Joong," he whined.

Hongjoong pulled away enough so he could speak and look at Seonghwa's face skewed with frustration, "What do you want, Seonghwa?"

Seonghwa struggled to respond for a moment when Hongjoong rubbed the pad of a spit slick finger against his entrance, just the slightest bit of pressure to tease him but not enough to give him what he wanted.

Hongjoong had to bite back his own groan when Seonghwa tightened his grip on his hair.

"Stop being a tease," Seonghwa breathed, head turned to glare at Hongjoong.

"Why?" Hongjoong applied more pressure as if he were about to breach his finger past Seonghwa's rim then let up, "You didn't seem to mind teasing me."

Instead of replying, Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows and huffed, his hair flew up at the small burst of air and Hongjoong would deny ever finding it endearing.

Seonghwa's hand fell away to grasp at the bed sheets again; they had played this game enough that he knew that Hongjoong wouldn't give in to him until he wanted to, until the desire and need to fuck Seonghwa was too much.

Hongjoong moved his finger against Seonghwa's rim in a slow circular motion as he left small kisses down the small of Seonghwa's back, down to the flesh of one of his ass cheeks.

Hongjoong worried the skin between his teeth, worked at it with his tongue until he knew that there would be a purple bruise later.

"Hongjoong."

"Ask me nicely and maybe I'll give you what you want," Hongjoong firmly smacked the other ass cheek with his free hand, eliciting a low groan from Seonghwa.

"Please, Hongjoong, please," Seonghwa said, voice low and heavy with arousal.

With a parting kiss to the hickey Hongjoong left on Seonghwa's cheek, he removed his finger only to replace it moments later with his tongue as he licked from Seonghwa's perineum to his rim.

Seonghwa let out an audible sigh that turned into a low moan when Hongjoong finally pushed his tongue past his ring of muscles and worked him open.