열다섯째

[M]

Hongjoong traced the contours of Seonghwa's face with his eyes: over his long eyelashes and the round tip of his nose, down the dip of his philtrum to his lips.

Soft, plump and addictive.

His eyes lingered on Seonghwa's lips but then he leaned up and captured them with his own.

Seonghwa hummed but didn't break the kiss, instead he brought a hand up to cup the back of Hongjoong's head.

Hongjoong adjusted himself so he was higher up on the bed and could kiss Seonghwa easily without breaking his neck.

The movement of their lips was languid and slow.

They kissed until the only thing Hongjoong could focus on was the feel of Seonghwa's lips, the warmth of his body.

Hongjoong pushed his thigh between Seonghwa's legs, settled himself down onto Seonghwa's thick thigh and ran his hands up Seonghwa's chest until his fingers were tangled in locks of black hair.

He could feel Seonghwa's tiny hands run down his back and splay out across the dip of it, just above his ass.

Seonghwa sucked on Hongjoong's lower lip, bit down until Hongjoong pulled away with a groan.

They were only parted for a brief second before Hongjoong caught Seonghwa's lips between his again, nibbled at his lips until Seonghwa gave Hongjoong what he wanted and parted his lips so Hongjoong could lick into his mouth.

Seonghwa tried to murmur something that was lost in the slow frenzy of their lips.

As much as he hated to pull away from kissing Seonghwa, Hongjoong trailed slow, wet kisses down Seonghwa's neck.

His sweatshirt left little to no exposed skin for Hongjoong to work hickeys onto that wasn't already bruised from their other affairs earlier in the week.

"I thought you just wanted to make out," Seonghwa said, voice so low that it made Hongjoong shiver with excitement.

"Mmm, I do."

"Then why are you practically riding my thigh?"

Hongjoong hadn't even realized he'd been grinding down onto Seonghwa's thigh, the slow drag and friction enough to get him hard in his pants.

"Changed my mind," Hongjoong mumbled against Seonghwa's skin before he kissed Seonghwa with a new found vigor.

Seonghwa's hands found their way down to Hongjoong's ass, kneaded and squeezed as Hongjoong got more desperate, grinding down onto Seonghwa quicker and quicker.

With his desperation his breathing also quickened.

"Are you going to come just by riding my thigh?" Seonghwa grinned at him.

The friction felt good but it wasn't enough.

He wanted more.

"No," he grumbled, slowing his movements down but didn't stop them completely.

"Stop riding my thigh." Seonghwa murmured into his ear, "Can't you just fuck me instead?"