Reunited

𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

April found Jackson in his ER room and let herself in. She stood there arguing to him about how he should give her a reason not to get married to Matthew.

He just wanted a couple moments of peace to himself after the bus crash he'd just walked through to save a child. Their arguing was cut short when a strong feminine voice rang throughout the ER.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GO UP THERE?! MY SISTER OWNS THE DAMN PLACE! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO AND SEE HER!" the voice yelled.

Jackson and April paused. They slowly looked at each other before April pulled the curtain open to reveal two women clad in tight army clothes and silver dog tags around their necks.

One pixie cut blonde with green eyes and a brunette with dark brown irises. The redhead walked up to the women whilst Jackson watched, intrigued, from afar.

"Excuse me ma'am? Is there a problem here?" April asked calmly.

The blonde whipped her head around to see who was talking to her. Now, she was kind of tall for a woman, so she had to look down a bit to the surgical resident.

"No. There is no problem, but I am looking for my sis- Dr. Grey. Have you seen her?" she questioned slowly trying to calm her previous rising anger.

April blinked twice not catching her slip up. "Dr. Grey isn't taking visitors at the moment," she quickly lied. "If you could tell me your names I could relay a message?"

"Just tell her someone named Mackie and Lenny came by," the blonde huffed out as she ran a frustrated hand through her hair. "Can I come back in the morning or something?"

"Yes. That would be amazing. See you tomorrow!" April smiled as the woman mumbled a bye and walked away with her friend. She watched their retreating figures walk out the doors before she turned back to Jackson with a 'what-the-hell-just-happened' look. He simply replied with a shoulder shrug.

"I guess go tell Meredith that Mackie was looking for her." he said. He was ready to finally get a few moments of peace with April somewhere else. He was deadly desperate.

The Kepner girl huffed. "Fine, but just because I'm leaving doesn't mean we're done with this conversation." she narrowed her eyes at him before she walked away. Jackson mumbled under his breath as she walked away.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

𝙄𝙣 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙝'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢...