Catastrophic Party

𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳'𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘻'

'𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘻'

"He's falling apart. He's refused to use incentive spirometry. Look, and his right lung is just about ready to collapse." Bailey pointed out.

She, Meredith and Mackenzie were standing in Richard's window as they looked over his scans.

The sisters were dressed fancily as tonight was gala night, the eldest in a lacey black dress that showed her chest and the youngest in an all black suit with a blazer, which was opened chested as well, putting part of her sternum tattoo on display.

"If he wants to suffer, then maybe we let him." Meredith said casually.

"Oh, so you're gonna let him die because he hurt your feelings?" Bailey let out sarcastically while she turned to her former intern. She looked to Mackenzie for help but only got a shrug.

"There isn't anything that he can say to me that I haven't heard from my mother a thousand times. I'm bulletproof," Meredith explained.

"At least she talked to you..." Mackenzie mumbled as she walked away but only Bailey caught it.

"-But we can force all the treatment on him we want. It won't make a difference if he decides he does not want to fight for himself." Meredith was looking at Bailey now. "Maybe he just needs to see what it feels like to hit bottom."

She walked over to the nurses station to her sister who was looking at her phone. "Is Selene almost ready?"

"Yea she should be here in a minute." Mackenzie looked up to the sound of heels clicking. "Ah, the woman of the hour, you ready to go?"

Selene walked up to the sisters dressed in a white dress with sharp shoulder pads and a slit down her leg. "Yeah. You guys look nice," she smiled looping her arm through Mackenzie's.

"So do you," Meredith smiled back and looped her arm around Mackenzie's free arm. "Ready to make a grand enterance ladies?" she joked but was serious at the same time.

"You bet." the youngest of the three smirked causing the other two to laugh as they walked out of the hospital.

After getting clapped and cheered at for their 'grand' entrance, the trio separated in different ways. Meredith went to find Cristina while the duo went to find the bar.

"You having fun yet? Because i'm kind of bored." Selene sipped her whiskey.

Mackenzie scanned the room looking at all of the performers. "I mean, it kind of reminds of Cirque De Soleil just not as extravagant," she sipped her tequila. "I think something's gonna go wrong."