The Morning Romance

(Adult Content ahead)

It was about 8:00 am on the morning.. Avu's alarm sounded.. She quickly woke up and turned it off so that Sid's sleep wouldn't be disturbed..
Avu then touched Sid's forehead and sighed in relief😌 As his fever had decreased..

Avu slowly came out of his grip and put Sid to bed nicely and went to washroom...

After sometime she came out of the washroom.. she was only wearing a towel as she had the habit of doing that.. She looked at Sid.. He was licking his lower lip with his tongue..

Avu- Awwww he looks so cute... My baby boy🥺🙈❤

Sid then slowly opened his eyes and cutely yawned... and then rubbed his eyes like a baby..
Avu went to him..

Avu(sweetly)- Good Morning Siddo😊💖.. How are you feeling now?
Sid- Yeah.. much better then tomorrow..😩

Sid then suddenly noticed that she was in towel and quickly closed his eyes..

Avu(astonished)- What happened?
Sid(stammering)- No..no.. where.. I mean you are wearing a towel..

Avu smiled🤭 She then came closer to him..

Avu- Achha.. then you are not also wearing your shirt.. Should I close my eyes?
Sid(looked at his body)- 😨What? Where is my shirt?🥺
Avu- I opened it..
Sid(scared)- Why..????

Avu came closer to him and gently wrapped her hand around his waist and back.. Every part of his hand was attached to his body..

Avu- To do this..
Sid- Really..?

Sid also was taken away by her beauty.. He also hugged her back... The hug so tight that you(the readers) can't imagine.. every part of their body were fully attached to each others body..
Then Avu slowly came close to his lips and whispered..

(NOTE: This isn't Siddharth or Avneet.. This is a pic taken from Google just to show that how were they laid)

Avu- My baby boy..
Sid- What..?
Avu- Do you like this name?
Sid- Yeah.. sure

And then suddenly their magical moment broke due to the nock on their door by Harris..🙂

Harris shouted*

Harris- Ma'am won't you go to office today? It's 9:30 am.. We will be late..
Avu(stammering)- Mmm... yeah.. yeah.. Wait..