Love Heals

Anu went home and brought the necessary things after sometime..

Anu- Avu.. here's some of your and Sid's clothes and these are... (She made her understand that in which bag what's there)
Avu- Thank you... You have done so much.. I will be thankful to you forever..
Anu- Avu.. it's only a responsibility of one best friend to another.. I have only done it..
Avu(smiled)- Okay.. you can go hone and get fresh.. There has been a lot of disturbance since morning..
Anu- Hmmm.. Good Night.. Take care of yourself and Sid..
Avu- Yeah..

Anu went and then Avu came to Sid's room... She sat in the chair beside the bed..

After sometime it was dinner time.. But Sid was still sleeping.. Avu wasn't able to understand that she should wake him up or not.. But then she thought that he has to eat so she should wake him up...

Avu shook Sid gently and after sometime he opened his eyes slowly..

Avu- Baby, wake up.. please...
Sid(angrily but weakly)- Avneet please go from here.. I beg you.. I'm not feeling well now.. My head is hurting too much.. So Please!
Avu- Baby.. I'm sorry.. Please have some food.. you haven't eaten anything from morning...
Sid- No.. I have.. That sandwich and that's why my condition is like this now.. Hain na? You don't want me to eat.. I know.. Please GO!
Avu(tears rolled down from her eyes)- Baby..🥺
Sid- Don't call me baby..

And suddenly he held his head and screamed.. Avu got scared..

Sid- Uggghh.. It's hurting like hell..

Avu came on the bed and squeezed his head in between her arms.. Sid started moaning..

Avu- Nothing will happen Sid.. Take deep breaths..

But Sid was almost senseless because of pain.. He was crying.. Avu immediately called the Nurse.. The nurse told that he was taking much mental pressure.. So it's happening.. Then the nurse gave him a medicine to decrease the pain..

Avu was feeling so bad for him.. Though Sid was angry with him but now his head was hurting so much that he couldn't bear it alone.. He needed a support.. He kept his head on her chest and hugged her.. Avu felt so happy.. As atleast he came near her..

Avu massaged his head but he was literally shivering in pain..
Avu gave a some water and took him in her arms.. Then she covered him with the blanket and massaged her head.. After sometime his headache decreased a little.. He opened his eyes.. Avu saw that and felt very happy.. She leaned and his forehead touched her cheeks.. She kept her hand on his face..

Avu- Baby.. Please eat now...

Sid didn't answer.. Actually at that time he hadn't the energy to answer..

Avu started feeding him.. He was taking very small bites.. But Avu somehow made him feed atleast something..

Now Avu was about to come down from the bed to keep the plates when Sid again hugged him tightly..

Sid(moaning)- Av-Avu d-do-don't go...

Avu kissed his forehead and carefully made him lay on the bed and she also laid beside him.. She massaged his head whole night so that Sid could atleast sleep a little...