Sid's First Care

Avu slept but Sid couldn't sleep.. He was thinking that why Avu didn't want to sleep with him!

Sid thinking*
"Have I done anything wrong? What happened to her.."

But then he also slept coz sleep automatically comes coz of weakness..

In the morning*

Sid woke up and saw that Avu was still sleeping.. He thought that what happened to her.. Generally she wokes up before him.. But then he thought may be she is tired.. So he got up and went to washroom...

Then he came out after sometime.. and saw Avu was still asleep.. He thought today we were supposed to go for a long drive then should I wake her up.. So came and remove her blanket.. and saw Avu was holding her stomach..

(Note: This isn't Avneet in this image

(Note: This isn't Avneet in this image. It's a image taken from google to show that how was she laying... Slightly edited by me..)

Sid- Avu... what happened? Are you okay? Today we were supposed to go for a long drive..
Avu(weak voice)- Ohh yeah.. long drive..

Then she tried to get up and suddenly screamed...

Sid- Avu... Avu.. what happened?
Avu- Nothing.. Nothing..
Sid- Avu tell me.. why did you scream? Something wrong with you?
Avu(low voice)- Actually last night I got my periods.. and that's why I'm having very much cramps..
Sid- Ohh shit! But It's okay.. we can go for long drive later..
Avu- No Sid I promised you..
Sid- Avu.. your health is more important..
Avu- Thank you Sid..
Sid- Leave all that now.. Tell me do you wanna go to washroom?
Avu- Hmmm..
Sid- Can you get up?
Avu- I think I can..

Then Avu tried to got up.. but she couldn't.. It was hurting very much..

Sid(nearly cried)- Avu stop stop...

Then he lifted her in his arms and took her to washroom.. Then he came out and closed the door from out side..

Sid- Avu please don't hesitate to tell me if you want anything..

After sometime Avu told Sid to open the door.. Sid opened the door but Avu wasn't able to stand too... Sid went to Avu and gently hold her and slowly took her out of the washroom.. But at the door of the washroom she suddenly sat on the floor and cried out..

Avu- Sid.. I can't.. I can't.. it's hurting too much..😭
Sid- Awwww... please don't cry..

Sid again lifted her on his lap and made her sit on the Sofa

But suddenly Avu noticed something on the bed and ran to the bed..

Sid- What happened Avu?

Avu covered the bedsheet with her hands.. Sid came to her..

Sid- What happened? Hmm... remove your hand Avu.. let me see...

Sid removed her hand and saw the bedsheets were stained..

Avu(scared)- Sid.. please go.. I will change the bedsheets..
Sid- Avu... you were hiding this?
Avu(lowered her face)- Hmmmm..
Sid- Avu.. I know that these are normal things... Please don't get scared or hesitated..

Then he hugged her... Avu kept her face on his chest and started crying..

 Avu kept her face on his chest and started crying

Sid- Don't cry..don't cry... Avu.. I know it hurts a lot.. you go and sit down on the chair and let me change the sheets... Then I will make you lie on the bed😊

Avu- Thank you so so much Sid.. I knew that I will stain the bedsheets.. that's why last night I didn't want to sleep with you..🥺
Sid- Aww... but from now don't hesitate to share this things with me..
Avu(sobbed)- Okay..

Sid kissed her and made her sit on the sofa and changed the bedsheets then made her lie on the bed..