Avu Slapped Sid?

In the morning*

Avu woke up and went to the bathroom and when she came she was Sid was sitting on the bed...

Avu- Goog Morning baby... How was your sleep?
Sid- Good...

Then Sid also got freshen up and they both came to the dinning room.. Avu saw Anu was sitting there and plates were kept on the table with delicious foods on them...

Anu- Good Morning to both of you...
Sid- Good Morning Anu...
Avu- Good Morning🙂
Anu- Sid.. sit here.. See I've made you favorite sandwich.. and let me know that how is it?
Sid- Ohh really? Thank you so much Anu..

Sid was going to sit beside Anu but suddenly Avu came and sat beside her... Sid was a little surprised but then he sat beside Avu and Avu gave a tricky smile...

Sid started eating...

Sid- Anu... you just nailed it...😍It's the best sandwich I've ever ate...
Anu- Really? Thank you boi...

Suddenly Avu stood up...

Anu- What happened? Will you not eat?
Avu- No, thanks but I'm not hungry...
Anu- But....
Sid- What happened Avu?
Avu- Sid if you are hungry you may eat I'm going... thank you...

Avu went upstairs and Sid ate the food...

Sid- Anu... can you go out somewhere today?
Anu- Sid.. what can I do? Let's see if Avu gives permission...
Sid- Yeah.. listen if she gives then we will first go to the theater...
Anu- We means? You and me?
Sid- Hmmm...
Anu- Avu?
Sid- Rrrree this is gonna be best friends fun...
Anu- But this isn't right Siddharth.. We should take her...
Sid- Whyyyyy? We are friends... we can go out together..
Anu- Okay.. okay.. let's see...
Sid- Hmmm... okay now I'm going to seek permission from Avneet Madam..
Anu(laughed)- Okay... go...

Sid went upstairs...

Sid- Avu....
Avu- Breakfast done?
Sid- Yesss... you just missed it... The sandwich was mind blowing🤩
Avu- Oooo... So what can I do?
Sid- Why are you talking to me like that Avu?
Avu- Ohhh really? Then you are gonna teach me that how should I talk?
Sid(lowered his face)- No...
Avu(boldly)- Why? Anushka talks better than me?
Sid- Avu what happened?
Avu- Sid don't ask me that what happened? Just ask me that what didn't happen? From the first day when you came I'm continously taking care of you... Providing you everything... Trying to make you happy every moment but you are never satisfied...
Sid(scared)- Av..Avu.. no I'm... satisfied...
Avu(angry)- STOP it Siddharth! Don't tell a lie... I do everything to keep you happy but nothing makes you happy.. You are always doing Ashika.. Ashika...

Sid suddenly sat down on the bed and Stat sobbing...

Avu- Don't act Siddharth! Yesterday Anushka came and you are smiling from then only... You like Anushka na? You are just a mad Siddharth... Sometimes you like Ashika.. Sometimes Anushka... haina? When you took care of me during my periods I thought that you started loving me.. But no.. your mood always changes... One day your heart is on a girl and the other day it is on another girl...
Sid(sobbing)- Avneet what are you saying? Anushka is my best friend?
Avu(boldly)- Yes.. I know.. I know perfectly that what type of best friend she is...
Sid- What's your problem? Are you jealous?

Then Avneet suddenly slapped Siddharth..

Avu- Siddharth!

Sid's face was faded and red... He slowly stood up and went out of the room...