Panic Attacks

Abhi came and told

Abhi: Avu I think he is having panic attacks.. we have to admit him to the hospital.. Though I called the doctor.. He will be here soon..
Avu(sobbed): Dada he will be fine na?
Abhi: Avu don't be hopeless..

Sid was taking heavy breaths.. He again started shivering..

Abhi: Avu made him sit and give him some water..
Avu: Okay.. okay..

Avu slowly made him sit, Avu softly hugged him and gave him water.. But Sid couldn't drink it.. He was feeling nauseous.. He started coughing as Avu gave the water to him..

Avu: Baby.. please try to drink..

Sid started retching.. Avu got very scared..

Avu: Baby, take deep breaths.. Look at me.. look at me..

But Sid couldn't look.. He was feeling so weak and bad that he slowly leaned on her chest..

Avu softly hugged him..

Abhi: Avu I think you should stay with him for a while.. I'm drawing the curtains.. Try to make him sleep otherwise..
Avu: Dada he isn't able to breath properly.. Just look at him.. Ohh God..
Abhi: Hmm but try to make him sleep otherwise he will get more tired..
Avu: Hmm...

Avu rubbed his chest and back.. She kissed him on his forehead..

Meanwhile the doctor arrived>

Doctor checked him..

Doc: The symptoms are of panic attacks.. But as his heartbeats are slow and he has having problems in breathing so he has to be admitted in the hospital.. But don't worry he just needs to be give some oxygen and then I hope he will be fine.. But keep an eye on him.. And now he is in shock so talk to him sweetly and happily..
Avu: Thank You doctor..

Then they took him to the hospital.. But everyone was very much scared.. Vaish came to Abhi.. She saw that drops of tears were rolling down from his eyes.. She hugged him from the back..

Vaish: Abhi don't cry.. He will be fine..
Abhi: You know Vaishnavi.. I really feel that he is my own brother.. I can't see his pain more.. His whole life is so painful.. But he is so innocent.. I don't understand that why always they suffer.. You know I had a little brother of just six months.. But my cruel uncle, auntie gave him to a orphanage after my parents death.. I raised up with lots of difficulties.. Now I've have everything.. you are with me.. but I don't know where is my brother.. I see him in Siddharth.. His eyes were just innocent like him.. i miss him so much Vaishnavi.. And now if something happens to Siddharth then I can't bear it..

Then he bursted into tears and hugged him..

Vaish: Nothing will happen Abhi.. And may be Siddharth is your own brother..
Abhi: What? Really?
Vaish: May be.. This is the pastime of God..
Abhi: But how can I know that if he is my brother or not?
Vaish: Mmmm there's a way.. that's DNA test..
Abhi(jumped With happiness): Yessss you are right!
Vaish: Hmm but now let's go to Avu.. she is crying a lot.. We will of course do DNA test but first we have to talk to them.. Haina?
Abhi: Yes..

Abhi wiped his tears and they both went to Avu.. Ashi and Deep were already there consoling her..

Doctor came>

Avu: Doctor how is he?
Doc: Ma'am now his condition is stable but..
Avu: But?
Doc: We have to take him seriously.. He needs a good care.. He is still in a shock.. And may be he can continue to have dry heaves, headaches and weakness for some further days..
Abhi: Doctor we want to do a full body check up of him..
Doc: Sure, but it was not needed.. Everything is happening just because of panic attack..
Abhi: I know but..
Doc: Yes I can understand your concern.. we will surely do full body check up of him..
Avu: When he will be discharged?
Doc: After 5 hours.. We will keep him in observation and we have to take some blood samples also for his check up..
Avu: Can we talk to him..
Doc: Yes but be patient and polite..

The doctor went..

Abhi: Deep come let's go to buy the medicines..
Deep: Hmmm
Abhi: Avu, you Vaishnavi and Ashi go and talk to him.. We are going to buy the medicines..
Avu: Yeah okay..

In the ICU>

[Note: I forgot to write that Siddharth was in the ICU]

Avu came and looked at him sweetly but tears welled up in her eyes..

Avu: Baby..

Sid opened his eyes a little..

Avu: Awwwiee my cutiepie.. look I'm Avu..

Sid looked at her a little and again closed his eyes.. Avu caressed her hands over his forehead..