Hug After So Many Years

Avu noticed that a drop of tear fell from his eyes.. Avu quickly wiped it..

Avu: Awwwiee are you crying? Don't cry? See I'm here with you..

Avu held his hand in her hand.. Sid again opened his eyes and looked..

Suddenly Abhi called then out of the ICU*

Abhi: Avu listen Sid will be discharged in an hour.. You take him to home.. And we all have to go to Anushka's funeral..
Avu: But..
Abhi: No but.. We can't keep Sid alone this time.. You have to stay with him..
Ashi: But why Anushka did this.. I'm really shocked..
Vaish: But I will say she did right.. Just think she loved Siddharth a lot how can she accept the Siddharth and Avneet together? Then She would have died even if she had survived.. She knew that Siddharth only belongs to Avneet.. So I think she did it.. You know very less number of people can love someone like this..
Avu: So true.. I will never disrespect her love.. Anu I don't know that where are you but I will say that you have the full right to love Siddharth..
Ashi: Yes no one can disrespect her love..
Abhi: Okay now let's go..

Tears rolled from everyone's eyes.. They all went.. After an hour Siddharth got discharged and they came home..

Avu made him lay on the bed and she went to get fresh*

Meanwhile when she was in the washroom she heard a sound of moaning.. She got very scared.. She shouted..

Avu: Baby are you okay? Baby? Ohhnoo please answer me sona..

But there was no answer.. She somehow wrapped the towel and came out.. And saw Sid was shivering too much and he started having spasms.. Avu rushed to him and held him tight..

Avu: Baby.. try to take a deep breath.. please.. Baby..

Sid pinched her hands tight and tight.. She was having pain but she didn't care.. She quickly took the water bottle and poured on his head.. Luckily the water was cold and it helped him a little.. But Sid didn't leave Avu.. He held her more tightly and suddenly her towel opened.. But Avu didn't care as she was too much tensed.. She tried to make him drink water.. But he again started having dry heaves..

He fell from the bed.. Avu started crying with his condition.. Sid continued to feel like vomit.. The accent was like he would throw up and it was dry..

Sid was feeling very weak.. He started crying and slowly leaned on Avu's lap.. He was panting..

Avu(while crying): Baby please try to get up.. Let's go in the bed.. Don'tay in the floor..
Sid: I ca-a-an't..
Avu: Please.. You will catch cold..

And then he suddenly held his head and screamed..

Avu: Ohhh God

Avu: Ohhh God.. What happened..

Avu tried to remove his hands..

Avu: Baby what happened? Let me see.. remove your hands..

But he was holding his head tightly.. Avu somehow removed his hands and held his head in her hands..

Avu: Baby what happened? Is it hurting?
Sid: Ye-e-s-yes
Avu: Awww.. don't cry.. please try to get up..

Avu held him tight and with much difficulties made him sit on the bed.. But Sid held her waist tightly and tucked his face in her tummy..

Avu now realized that her towel has opened.. She looked at the door and saw it was opened..

Avu's pov: Gosh! I'm glad that no one is home right now.. But if someone comes suddenly.. Oh God.. what will happen.. But what can I do.. I can't wear it as baby is holding me so tight.. Shit! I've to do something..

Avu: Baby, achha sleep with me sometime okay? You will feel better..

She tried to detach his head and he screamed loudly..

Avu: Sorry sorry baby.. Sorry.. Achha lay down slowly.. I'm holding your head..

Sid wasn't leaving him at all.. But she somehow managed to lay down with him.. Sid tucked his face in her chest tightly and hugged her like he is totally dependent on him.. Avu quickly pulled the blanket on both of them and then hugged him back tightly with her on hand.. And massaged his head with the other.. They both crisscrossed their legs with each other..

Sid was feeling so soft and relax.. Her whole body was so soft.. Avu was also feeling so good hugging him this tightly after so many years..