Final

"Let's us see your fusion again, Boboiboy." Qually begging for Boboiboy to use his new fusion again.

"It's not like I don't want to. But I'm busy with the Kokotiam store here." Boboiboy replied as he wiped the table.

"Where is Tok Aba by the way?" Ask Fang who's already back from the space after visiting his brother.

"Tok Aba is not feeling well and resting at home. Ochobot takes care of him. I want to take care of him myself, but instead, he's asking me to open Kokotiam here." Boboiboy replies sadly.

"Poor Tok Aba. How about we all visit Tok Aba after Boboiboy close Kokotiam?" Yaya suggests while trying to cheer all of them up who's also there along with Ying.

"Yes. Can we go visit Tok Aba, Boboiboy?" Ask Ying kindly.

"Of course, you guys can. I will close Kokotiam a bit early anyway." Reply Boboiboy.

"Hmm." Qually turns into quiet after hearing about Tok Aba's health condition.

"How about you split Boboiboy? It's also can help you do your job faster right?" Gopal said as he pities with Qually.

"Now, it's a good time too. There are no customers except for us anymore here. And you got so many dishes to wash. Definitely need some hand." Gopal adds and suggests to him.

"Fang, say something." Gopal's elbowing Fang.

"What do you think you are doing?" Fang muttered to him angrily.

"Persuade Boboiboy too." Gopal's mouth back. Fang just sighs before turning his attention back to Boboiboy who eyed both of them weirdly.

"Yes. That way you can go home early." Fang finally said something.

"Alright, alright." Boboiboy gives in.

"Boboiboy Hepta Split!!!" Boboiboy summons all his elemental.

There appear seven of them together.

"Why did you split into seven, Boboiboy?" Yaya asks curiously.

"We want to see Halilintar and Gempa fusion too, Yaya." Blaze reply to her excitedly.

"Yes. We are curious about infamous the said 'Gentar'. " Solar reply.

"Just said that we all need more help since if we triple split, there's no way Gentar would do the job. And it's as same as our original self do the job alone." Ice explains.

"Then, who's gonna manage Kokotiam then?" Ask Ying.

"Okay, since that's Gempa and my fusion, it's better if five of you got to works," Halilintar said sarcastically.

"Hmm, hmm," Gempa just hummed while nodding as he agreed with Halilintar.

"Then I would do my job at Kokotiam," Taufan said a bit cold without looking at Halilintar or Gempa. He just straight to go to do his job. His act makes Halilintar and Gempa look at each other.

"Then, I will help Taufan," Duri said while smiling at all of them.

"You sure you can manage it?" Solar said, starting their usual bickering act.

"Have you ever eaten my root before?" Duri asked back in annoyance as he stand in front of Solar.

"Haiya, these two with this again." Ying complaining.

"Don't argue, you two," Halilintar said while massaging his head.

"You didn't even there when they arguing before." Ying comment.