Date night [FLUFF] MM x Reader

(cringy, cliche fluff)

You still can't wrap your head around it.
Your biggest crush asked you out on a date yesterday after school. You don't know him that well, only have a few classes with him, worked on a group project together and sometimes hung out. Not more.

Now it's Friday evening and you have around two hours until he gets here to pick you up. Sitting on the bed your head already hurts because you've shaken it too often - disagreeing with the style-choices your sister Annie recommends you.

"[Y/N], don't be such a bitch about everything, your closet is almost empty. You have to pick something, or you'll go naked". She giggles. "Although... I don't think he'd mind getting into action, huh?" She winks and you blush.

Your sister is only two years older than you, but way more experienced. You wouldn't call her a whore but she is definitely not picky when it comes to guys.

You, however, have never had a boyfriend or any type of intimate relationship before. That's another reason why you're so nervous now.

"Look at this. Isn't he goth or something? I think you wearing this would make him fall in love with you immediately" she holds up a short, spaghetti strap, black dress. "Especially with... Uhm, wait..." She seems to search for something specific.
"Here it is! With this necklace!"

Finally, you nod. Trying on the clothes your sister gives you, you examinate yourself in your big mirror and smile. This is it.
You wear the short dress, the silver half-moon necklace with the little stars and a matching ring.
"Shoes?" You ask.
"Gotcha, I have the perfect kind of shoes for you darling". Your sister hurries to her bedroom and comes back only a few seconds later with a pair of black boots.
"Don't you think this will be too much?" Looking at the big shoes you worry that he might think you're copying his style to make him like you.
"No, I think it'll look great. But one more thing..."
She reveals another item she has been hiding behind her back.
"Wear those. You want to impress him, right? Won't work if you are not a bit sexy at least. Did you shave down there?" She smirks.
You look down at what she threw at you. A pantyhose. You roll your eyes and pick it up. "Really?"
"Yes".
You sigh. Maybe she's right. You haven't really been prude or something but you've never tried going all out. Although... This isn't going "all out" either. But it's a good start.
"I'm going to do your makeup too if you don't mind. Just let your hair like it is, it looks cute."

-

After finishing your makeup without more complications, you look at the clock.
Oh shit, it's almost 8pm. He'll be there every minute.
Taking another look into the mirror to check if you really look good, the door bell rings.
There he is.
You run downstairs to the front door, open it and immediately spot Brian, the tall, slim boy with the long black hair and the lip ring, who's asked you to go on a date with him.
You bite your red painted lips.
"Hey"
"Hey..." You can't help but recognize his grin as he obviously checked you out. "You look really... Beautiful. Very pretty" he smiles back.
"Thank you. You look great too". He wears an all black outfit with a leather jacket, complimenting his figure, gloves that are just as dark and reddish glasses.

God, he doesn't only look great, she looks stunning. Your heart starts beating faster.

"Shall we?" He offers you his arm. You nod nervously, take it and let him guide you to his old, dark blue truck, probably his father's.

"What kind of music do you wanna listen to?"
"Uhm... I don't care, whatever you're listening to normally" you answer his question.
"I'm not sure if you'd be a big fan of my music".
"Doesn't try to hurt".
He shrugs, putting in a CD and starting to drive.
"Oh I love Kiss!" You squeak as you recognize the first song.
"Really? I would've never guessed you're into them!"
"I really am!!"