Holy - Part 1 [STORY] MM x Reader

(So, this is going to be a story with more than one part. Takes place in Christian school, you're a strong believer and never sinful girl. Your teacher sends you to a "mission" where you should convert the rebellious kid in class back to Christianity. The rest is (t)his-story, have fun)

"And as we are getting close to the end of this lesson, let's form groups for your homework until Friday next week. Two people each, I'll call two of your names and I want you to find a day when you can work on all this"

Your teacher Mrs. Johnson pulls out some papers with tasks for you to do.

"Let's see... First group: Amy Garcia and Leon Carter"
The brown haired girl with the freckles and the the small, blonde boy with glasses get up to collect the tasks Mrs. Johnson gives them.
"Next group..."

You look around in your class. You don't really care about the groups, you can work with everyone. Almost... There's this one boy-

"And [Y/N] [Y/L/N]..."
You look up to Mrs. Johnson. Who will be your partner for this homework?
"...and Brian Warner"

Wow. That's this one boy.
You turn your head and look at him. He's pale, tall, slim and has long, black hair. You've always been kinda scared of him and can't understand why this school still lets him attend lessons.

He's known to sell self-made magazines with sinful content and forbidden sweets. Other than that everyone knows that he once put a dildo into the principal's desk. Let alone the thought where he got such a repulsive item made you gulp. He really doesn't care about the rules of this school.

Reluctantly you stand up and - together with Brian - walked to the teachers desk to get your tasks.

The tall boy looks down at you and smiles a bit but you just ignore it, collect the paper and want to head back to your seat, but Mrs. Johnson holds you back.

"Don't be disappointed please. You are the most faithful and believing student in this class, I'm hoping a bit of this belief will... kind of transfer to him. Are you fine with that?"

You nod. Although Brian scared you, you are very proud to be the chosen student to try and make this rebellious, malcontent boy a believer again.

Just when you reach your seat, the bell rings.
You pack your pencil case and the Bible into you backpack and get up. It is Friday, the last lesson is just over and you can't wait to go home.

You just walk out of the door and towards the end of the corridor, when someone grabs your arm.
You swirl around and immediately look into Brian's face.

"Uhm, I-"
"Hey. You didn't react to me calling your name so..." His voice is deep, gravelly. Weirdly comforting.

"I didn't hear you." you look down to his hand still holding your wrists. When he realized that he's still grabbing your arm, he lets go.

"Sorry." He mumbles. "I wanted to know when you're free. You could come over this weekend."
You hesitate. Weekend? »come over«?
"Well, I'm not sure. But you can come visit me, if you want. Tomorrow?"

You feel safer with him in your home. One of your parents is always at home and you don't want to know what Brian would do to you if he gets to show you his room...

"Yeah okay. Can I get your address then?"
You nod, pull out a piece of paper and write down your address.
"Here. You can come over... I don't know, maybe 2pm or something. Oh, and please don't give my address to anyone... I wouldn't be comfortable with that."
"I won't." he smiles, waves and leaves.

You watch him confidently walking away, stroking through his long hair and pulling the sleeves of his shirt up to reveal his thin, pale arms.
After he disappeared in the crowd of students, you head home.

-

"[Y/N], you're home!" You mom greets you, gives you a hug and pulls you inside.
"Sit down my dear, lunch is already done"
You smile and sit down. Your mom brings you a plate with your lunch and you look up to the door leading to the kitchen to see the well-known crucifix hanging there. You fold your hands and start The Lord's Prayer.

After you're done, you and your mother eat.
"This is delicious, thank you Mom".

She smiles. "Anything new at school?"
You stop. Oh yeah, you should tell her.

"Uhm, yes... Mom, Brian will be visiting me tomorrow. Mrs. Johnson out us in a group together and we have tasks to do until next Friday."

"Brian? The Warner kid?"
Your mother raises her eyebrows when you nod.

"I'm not at home tomorrow. Are you sure you want him over when you're alone?"

"You're not here?"

"No, I need to help and prepare for the children's church service, it's important.

"It's okay Mom"

You don't know why but somehow you don't feel afraid. You are rather excited...

No, you can't be. He's not a good guy and you need to get him to change his views on religion again. You will show him what it's like to be a believer, what it's like to be a faithful, good person.

But no matter how much you want to push these thoughts out of your head, you keep thinking about him. What is so interesting about this guy?

(to be continued)