Nae's Background

A/n: Y'all I'm Vanessa. If y'all got any suggestions, comment. Let Me Know☺

{Myra's Background}

Me and my older brother Cameron Michael Lane ran away from home when he was 9. I was 6. It wasn't just for nothing though. That bitch used to get drunk and abuse us. We were sick of it. We left. We jumped around from house to house and my brother would come home with a lot of money sometimes. I didn't know where he'd get it from.

{4 years later}

Myra's p.o.v.

My brother and I was staying at my cousin friend's house. My brother came home and told me the stupidest thing he has ever/will ever do. "Nae, don't be mad at me," he spoke as we walked to school," but I joined a gang. They said they can help us make money faster." I wasn't upset at all.

A week later, he was almost in tears, he told me he wanted to get out and the only way to do so is to kill someone or let them kill him. We got into an argument. I'll never forget the last time I saw him. The last words I said to him. The argument. I told him to let them kill me. I was just weighing him down anyway. "No! Bitch what the hell are you talking about! I would never let them do that to you. Why do you have to be such a dumb bitch?!" I was offended. The last words I said to him while he was breathing. "You know what you dumb little twerp, you stupid ugly fuckboy, you low battery shaped head ass nigga! Fuck you! Let them shoot you! I don't care about you anymore!" I regret it everyday. I went to their gang's little "hideout" to apologize to Cameron. I hit the corner and see him tied to a chair. His face covered in blisters. He looked like he was dying. They beat him with a bat. A tall, skinny, big nosed girl pulled out a gun. She put it to his head and pulled the trigger. "To bad. He shoulda stayed in the game," she said. She turned to me and shot me in the back of my leg as I tried to escape. They scattered. I crawled over to my brother and whispered to his lifeless body, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." I blacked out from extreme blood loss.

{17 years old}

Somewhere in the time gap, I got my dear cousin Jamaria to give me a tattoo on the side of my stomach. "Cameron Michael Lane; Rest In Peace." Also...I found out how my brother made money. Drug dealing. Yea. I started when I was 11. I stumbled upon Carter, my boss, and he took me in. Then I decided to work for him. "You're my new thug princess," he said when I made my first sale. I was sitting in my alley and a man with a duffel bag walked up to me. "Carter's girl?" I nodded. "Aren't you a little young-"
"Bitch do you want the Coke or nahh?" He chuckled. "I'll buy you out doll." He dropped the duffel bag. I gave him the dope. I ran home.

Eventually, the rush of making a sale became second nature. I had this one customer. His name was Jonah. He was a little older than me. Young. But I didn't care. I sold to him too. I dont discriminate.

Later, Carter decided to send me back to school. I was a baddass. On my first day, I went in with a crop top and some jean shorts. The principle tried talked to me. "Um...darling...you can't wear that hear-" I cut her off. "Listen..darling...you don't know what I have. What I've been through or if I'm homeless. I wear what I want."

"Miss-"

"Shhhh, I'm gonna go to algebra now." I shushed her and walked away.

In class, a boy threw a piece of paper at me. I unraveled it and read. "T-H-O-T," I called aloud. I turned around and there was a boy, snickering. I stood up and walked to the empty desk in front of him. "You know. You're cute. Did you throw this paper?" I called seductively. "Yea. What are you gonna do give me a blow job?" I stood up and bashed his cranium into the desk. His head bounced back up. All you could see was blood pouring from his nose. I sat back down.

Lunch was nice. Out off all people, guess who was there? Jonah. I got to go to school with a customer. The rest of the years were "normal."

{2 years later, 19}

Now, I graduated(barley) and moved into a 3 bedroom apartment with my best friends, Carmin and Alicia. I got a real job as an intern for a producer of a popular TV station. (Guys im referring to an interview with Rae Sremmurd that happened in Austin and so is the scene where Nae's going to work).

I still sold rocks on the low.