Chapter Thirteen- Damn Dumbass!!

I finished doing my hygienes. I walk into my room to get some clothes and find Swae looking for something.
"Oo damn," he says as he looks at me. I have underwear on so..
He standing in front of the dresser so I can't get any clothes.
I sit on the bed and wait for him to finish. He doesn't have a shirt on so I'm staring at his back.
"Did I put those scratches on you?" I touched them.
"You my only so I mean, who else?" He answered as he put on a shirt.
I turned him around and kissed him. "I didn't mean to baby.."

"I know. Hurry up love, I'm downstairs." He kissed me again. I watched him walk out.

I put on a dark blue and black plaid button down shirt and some black jean shorts. All but one hickey was covered by my shorts, but you had to be staring to see it. I wore my hair in curls with a black bandana to hide the ones on my neck.
I threw on some blue and black Jordan's then walked down stairs.
"Y'all I'm downstairs!!! Oh.." There were already down there.
"Took you long enough.." Jay mumbled.
"Oh excuse me?" I tilted my head and smiled wickedly.
He just walked out.
I giggled. "You're right. Its best you not say anything. You can fuck up so easily and go missing. No blood on my hands tho." I skipped down the rest of the stairs.

I got in the car while they packed.
I sat between Swae and Slim.
Not even 15 minutes into the drive, I fall asleep in Swae's lap.

"Wake up baby..." Khalif woke me. I put my hands on my face because I remembered that I was in front of others.
I used one to unbuckle myself. I sat up for a second just to think about how tired and sick I was feeling.
"You alright?" He asked.
"Yea..I'm good." I responded, not moving my hands.
I wait for Swae to get out the car since I'm in the middle. As soon as I stood up, I felt so sick!!
I had to lean on the car.
"Aye, you look sick.." Jimmy looked over to me, concerned.
MiMi tell Swae when you get the chance.
Cameron I hate the fact that you have become my conscience. I do what the fuck I want and I'm NOT pregnant.
Oh so the dick gave you food poisoning?
Shut the fuck up that was gay as hell, pervert.

"MYRA??? HELLOO??" Jimmy was jumping and waiving his arms to get my attention.
"Oh... yea??" I said lifting my head.
"Goddamn girl!! What the fuck is wrong with you??"
"Nothing. I'm fine!" I shouted getting agitated by the fact that they kept asking me the same damn question!
He put his hands up in surrend. "Young nigga ain't tryna get killed. Black lives matter."

I walked over to Khalif and put my head on his arm. I held his hand because, why not?
"Are you sure you Ok?"
I let go of his hand and looked up at him. "Ask me that damn question one more fuckin time, somebody won't go to sleep with a tongue."

"Its all love here, ma," he put his arm around me.
I wanted to hurt him so bad, but I smiled.
Just then, Licia FaceTime me.
I got my phone from my pocket.

FacҽTɩmҽ Caɭɭ
Me: Hey mama
Licia: Girl why you look sick?
Me: Cause I just woke up..
Licia: But you look sick!!?
Me: Oh my fuckin god! All I need is one mo damn person..
Licia: Well damn.. I was calling to tell you that I'm kidnapping you tonight.
Me: Why??
Licia: Cause, its your man's birthday and ima doll you up.
Me: Are y'all here for the ball?
CeCe: Yup!! We almost there too..
Me:*laughing* Ok, y'all let me know when you here..
Licia: Ok ma'am. Drink some water, you don't look good.
Me: BYE!
Eŋɖ FacҽTɩmҽ Caɭɭ