Chapter Six- Hangovers and Pool Parties

I woke up the next morning, head pounding.
"Shit.." I groaned.
I had a hangover..
I got up and walked to my mirror that was on my dresser.
"You look like shit..you feel like shit..You don't even drink like that what the fuck??" I thought to myself as I looked at the bags under my eyes.
As I look a little to the left, I see a little note.
You got hella drunk last night. Call me when you wake up so I know you're ok~ Swae
I smile at the note. So he does care..hmm..
I looked into the mirror.
"You got moneybags under your eyes." I smile.
As I walk out my room, I stop by my girls room to apologize for anything that I may have done last night.
Turns out I didn't do anything too bad.
I got in the living room and sat on the couch with my phone and called him.

{Phone call}
Nae: Hey ugly
Swae: Hey alcoholic. How you feel?
Nae: I got a hangover and I gotta go to work today. Gotta meet some girl group named Juice
Swae: Ooo shit. I hope they don't piss you off. I know you already got a headache.
Nae: Always looking out for me, haha. Thanks..
Swae: No problem. Call me when you get off work so I can pick you up.
Nae: Ok baby bye
Swae: No problem bye
{End phone call}

I smiled at my phone.
I made some breakfast and took a shower.
I got dressed in some black ripped jeans, strapless white shirt and my black and white Jordan's. I accessorized with my leather jacket that read "watch your man", black shades and my "Ransom" beanie.

I got on my motorcycle and left.

I got to work early because I had to arrange some meetings with the managers of the celebrities. As soon as I walk into my office, I see a bouquet of flowers. I looked at the card which read, "I put these here this morning. Hope you ain't got a temper cause you gon' get fired with yo mean ass."
Damn...
I grinned.
Why is he always doing this kind of stuff?
Not long later, I heard the group come in. I was able to request a meeting with Future.
"Hi Juice, I'm Nae and I'll basically be your help for today. If you need anything just let me know!" I said, perky as hell. Fake as hell.
They asked for some water and I got them some with a fake smile.
The day went good, one of them called me a bitch and I keyed their lame ass car, but overall good.
I went to Wendy's for lunch. When I looked out the widow as I was eating, I seen a group of teens surrounding my motorcycle. I packed up my food and walked out there.
"Y'all like my motorcycle?" I grinned. The four of them looked to be 15-17. The 15yr old looked up at me. "Hell yea! This hoe tight as fuck!"
I laughed.
The 17yr old looked at me and nodded. I waved.
"Watch out babies I gotta go!" I got on the bike and backed out.
Just before I sped off, the oldest called, "You're beautiful.."
"Thank you love!"
I drove off.
I've always had a soft spot for kids..
Anyfucks...
I drove back to work and was a livid.
Those little bastards trashed my office!
I went into the bathroom and the bass player was in there.
I twisted her arm and tugged her hair.
"Did you trash my office?" I question.
"Ahh! What? No I would never!!"
I let her go.
"That's fine, I don't like y'all fuckers anyway." I grinned as I got a devilish idea and walked outside. I found a big rock and broke all of the windows on their car and broke the side view mirrors.
I went back inside and sat at my desk of my trashed room. I texted Swae.
✨QueenNae✨: Done with work boo
✌MyBaeSwae✌: I'm down the street but I'm playing on the hover board..
✨QueenNae✨: Just come on. We'll take my motorcycle and I'll hold the board.
✌MyBaeSwae✌: Coming...

I waited about five minutes before he came in.
"You just gon' fuck up the place huh?" He asked as he swung the door open. Not even a hello.. Rude ass..
"Don't mind that let's go boo bear."
"Dafuq is a book bear?" He said in an dont-ever-do-that-again tone.
I raised my hands like a kid asking to be picked up.
He got the memo right away.
I handed him the keys.
"Baby your driving us.." He nodded.
We got on the bike and we rode all around town, just for nothing.
About an hour in, we stopped for gas.
"What we riding for baby?" I ask. Its just now dawned in me that we didn't have a destination.
"Nothing. I just needed to hang with you before we go out to a pool party ." "We're going out? Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because I just wanted to spend time with you.."
He grabbed my hips and kissed my lips.
"Mmm...Ok" I smirk, blushing.