Chapter Twenty One- Damn

I thought about opening my eyes, but figured the movement on the couch was just Janelle trying to get up there.
I slowly fell back into my deep sleep.

What felt like minutes later, I felt kisses on my neck.

I was awake, but my eyes were closed.

"Wake up baby," I heard Khalif mumble.

"What are you doing?" I groaned.

"Apologizing to my baby," he kissed my lips and went back to my neck.

I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if I forgave him yet.

"I love you Myra."
I smiled a little. He only says my first name when he's being serious.

He left a trail of kisses on my stomach until he reached my belly button.

"Do you forgive me?" He tugged on my panties.

"No," I grinned.

"You sure?" He kissed my neck again then sucked my earlobe.

"Boy it's too early for this.." I giggled.

"Do you forgive me tho?"

"Yes baby. I forgive you." I kissed his lips.

"Good because I wasn't finna let you sleep on the couch again," he put his arms around me.

Something told me to wake up, but I fell asleep in Khalif's chest instead.

What felt like hours later, he woke me up.
I'm sure I was sleep for 30 minutes though.

"Baby, your phone is ringing," he handed it to me.

I looked at the screen.
"Tika"
I looked at the time.
2:27

I shot up.

Phone Call
Me: Oh shit Tika I'm so sorry!
Tika: I came here at 8 am and when you didn't come out side I left and finished Michael! You need to hurry the fuck up and get yo ass out here! You the main one who wanna finish this shit come on now!
Me: I'm sorry Tika I'm sorry I gotta get dressed! I'll be out in thirty minutes!
Tika: That's thirty minutes too fuckin long! Hurry up lil girl!
Me: Yes ma'am.
End phone call

I scrambled out of bed, grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower then brushed my teeth.

I didn't have time to do my hair, so I blow dried it until it was straight.

I threw on some sandals, grabbed my phone and purse then ran downstairs.

I stopped when I was Alicia leaving with Janelle.

"Wait where you going?" I asked.

"I was in Janelle's room last night and we heard y'all arguing. You woke her up. I'm taking her to my house," she explained.
"Why? You can't take my sister without my consent!"

"I'm taking her because you're never here, always cursing and you're disrespectful!"

"Wait what the fuck you just called me?!" I don't know where she got these balls from but they need to go back to where they came!

"Disre-muthafuckin-spectful! You come in at all hours of the night-"

"That was one fuckin time!!"
"Whatever it doesn't matter because your temper speaks over all of that.."

"I have a temper?!? Me?? No not me bitch you got me confused wit someone else! Swae to I have a temper???!!"

"A little..." He retorted.