Chapter Eleven- Highs And Lows

Its been two weeks of fun and excitement. Almost every other day, Alicia has been coming my way just to hang out with me. She said she's siding with me on this one 'family issue'. She's been balancing out her time between me and Carmin, and I respect that. She wasn't mad at Carmin, I was and she wanted to let me know she wasn't mad at me.

Its 2am and I just dropped Alicia off at a hotel because it was to late to go all the way home.
We just came from a club named 'LEVEL'. We had fun and all, but I wanted to get home to Swae.
I haven't been spending much time with him.
Let's be honest, I wanted more that just a hug from him.
I make it to the house and jump out.
As I'm walking through one of the living rooms, I hear music. I follow it and end up at their studio, where Swae was making music.
He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey baby, had some fun?"
I walked over to him and hugged him. "Yea but I missed you." I kissed his neck.
I think he got the memo.
"Oh, did you really?" He put a hand on my ass.
"Mhmm.." I kissed his jaw.

He started flipping switches on the soundboard, turning off the music.
He paid full attention to me.
He kissed my lips then lifted my chin. "Come on."
I took of my heels and ran up stairs.
He slipped off my dress and laid me on the bed.
He kissed my neck, lowered to my breast and unhooked my bra. He took it of and threw it across the room. He grabbed my right breast and started licking and sucking on my nipple. I moaned at his touch. He alternated between the left and right, slowly driving me crazy. Once he was done with that, he left warm, wet kisses all down my body as he made his way to my wet core.
He tugged at my underwear until it was completely off.
"Can I?" He asked looking up at me.
"Yes, please daddy.." I moaned as I closed my eyes.
I felt his warm tongue on my clit.
"Uhhh!!" I moan. This felt so good, I can't even find words to say.
He started going in circles. I arched my back.
He kept going. Biting then sucking, the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain. I grabbed his head. My legs began to shake. My breathing got faster.
"I'm about to cum Swae!" I shouted as my toes curled and chills ran up my spine. Before I knew it, I exploded in his mouth.
I tried to change positions, but he laid me back down.
"Nahh ma, I'm the boss tonight." He whispered in a raspy, but sexy, voice. He wrapped my legs around his waist and began to thrust his self inside of me. I threw my head back as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"Fuck Khalif, I forgot how big you were," I moaned, trying my best not to shout his name at the top of my lungs.
He got this grin..oooh how I love that grin.
He started taking long, slow, deep strokes. I couldn't take it. I started screaming, yelling, moaning, groaning. All I know is that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.
He sped up and I think he was about to cum, but I couldn't tell. I was dazed. This boy was magic.
Minutes later, he laid besides me and kissed me so passionately. Its was like cold fire!
"Fuck girl," he groans as he kissed my neck. I place my hands on his chest, just to feel him.
Before I knew it, I was ass up face down. Round two, I guess..

*****MORNING*****

I woke up with his arms wrapped around me. He was still sleep, so I tried not to wake him when I got out of the bed. I took a shower and threw on one of his black tees. I realized he was still sleep.
Pussy put his ass to sleep now he callin me NightQuill, I giggled to myself.
I put on some sweats went downstairs to make EVERYBODY'S breakfast. I can be nice when I want to.

I made sure I was up before him because I had to pick up Swae's birthday present. His G Day was in two days and I had some things made just for him. Thanks to Carter, they were were finished earlier than others.

I brought Swae's food upstairs and woke him up.
"Why you up so early?" He groaned.
"I ain't up early, we overslept," I giggle.
He looked over toward the clock.
10:37.
"Shiid! I bet I did after last night! You got a set of lungs on you if you can sream that loud," He chuckled as he stretched.
I put the plate in his lap and placed my hands on his jaw.
"I gotta go pick up some stuff," stated before I kissed him.
He put his hands on my lower back and kissed me again.
"I bet it's for my birthday.."
I stand up and walk over to my closet. "I ain't telling you shit.."
"Mhm, Ok.." He nodded with mouth full of food.
I rolled my eyes.