Chapter Five- A Night At Jamma's Job

As soon as I walked in the house, Licia jumped on my back.
"Get dressed! We going to the strip club!"
Lawd...
"Why?! I just got home!" I blazed.
"One," Carmin answered," because there's a small job for you to do. Two, Jamma don't really wanna work tonight so we gon' chill with her."
Jamaria became a dancer not to long ago, when she turned 21.
"You better be lucky that's fam!"
I went in my room, took a shower and got dressed. I wore a blue, sleeveless button down shirt, a white, fitted, short, pencil skirt and my blue and white high heels.
I came out the room and the girls were ready. Alicia wearing a fitted pink dress that fell right above her knees, showing off her hips, and black ankle cut boots.
Carmin wearing a purple crop top, white jeans and purple heels.
I threw some bands and weed in a duffel bag and got in the car.

Later....

It didn't take long for me and my woes to hit up Diamondz. As soon as I walked in, I saw Jamma at the bar.
"Hay doll!" I hugged her.
"Hey mama! Hey girls, get y'all something to drink, on me."
Alicia reached in my bag and pulls out some hundreds.
"You ain't gotta worry, we got it covered!"
"Who yall spending that on? Better be me.."
"We got enough for everybody my dear!" Carmin laughed.
We ordered something to drink. Me, a big ass bottle of watermelon vodka. Carmin and Alicia got some martinis..I don't know the details..
Later that night, I'm drinking out my bottle, like a fuckin savage, my girls throwing $50s at the strippers and Swae texts me.
MyBaeSwae✌: Where you at?
✨QueenNae✨:How you know I'm not home?
MyBaeSwae✌: Because I was just there
✨QueenNae✨: Why?
MyBaeSwae✌: Why you playin? Where you at?
✨QueenNae✨:Lol I'm at Diamondz boo
MyBaeSwae✌: the strip club?
✨QueenNae✨: We be throwin up the grands while they workin fo some cash! Lmao!
MyBaeSwae✌: Ayyye! Turn up! We comin to crash y'all party!

Like he said, they showed up not long later...
Jimmy walked in and immediately spoke to Licia. They've grown closer to each other. Not in a sexual way, but in a family way. Even after I broke up with Jimmy, she still hung out with him. Not like a date, as friends.
"Ayyye! What the fucks good?" Jimmy smiles as he hugs Licia.
"Why y'all hanging ina strip club?"
"Why not hang out ina strip club?"
He thought. "You right.." They carried on with their conversation.
Swae saw me and smiled.
"Oh damn," he grabbed my hand and slowly twirled me ina circle," shawty bad.." I laughed as I hugged him.

⚡Swae POV⚡
I was a little shocked when I saw Nae. When she wanna chill, she chill, but when she wanna clean up, she does just that. I smiled when she started walking toward me. My day with her got a whole other light showin' on her. We got down to some deep shit. She ended up clearing up a lot a stereo types about her and stuff.
She's unique. Any guy who has her should be happy.
"Why y'all in a strip club?" I question.
"We chillin with my cuzzo..I just might get on the pole tho.. "She answers, fixing the collar on my navy blue button up shirt.
"The pole?"
"Yea..why, you don't think I could do it?" She threw her arms around my neck and jumped on me.
"I think you drunk.." I reply, holding her up.
She laughed and touched the tip of my nose. "Tipsy, not drunk. I ain't that wasted."
I put her down and grabbed her chin. "We'll see when the nights over..."
We walked over to where the girls were. I had the whole crew with me. Jimmy, Swae Jay, Meechie, Mike...all of them.

✨Myra Pov✨
Jamma came over and smiled. "Since there ain't a lot of people, I'll see how many girls I can get in here for y'all."
"Ayye thats what's up!" Jay grinned.
Jamma signaled me to go to the back where the other girls were.
"Ima bring in my favorite ladies out for this. Babes!" She called to the girls. "I need Honey, CoCo, Ally, Kara and Candi!" The five girls walked up. They were stunning! We walked back out and introduced them into the guys.
"Ooo what's your name baby?" Mike walked up to one of the ladies. She had black hair cut into a bob, dark skin that made her grey eyes pop and a big ass! "I'm CoCo," she smiled. He grabbed her hand. "Well call me Sony cause I'm cookoo for CoCo puffs!" She giggled at his lame ass joke.
Jay started smiling at my girl, Honey. I knew her personally because she was Jamma's best friend. She was a short, curvy light skin with straight black hair and hazel eyes.
"I see you over there," she sneered," c'mon ima take you on a ride!"
Ally, a white girl with red hair and green eyes, walked over to Jimmy. "I don't know why they ain't choosing the sexiest one in the club.."
"Oo girl you gon' buss it and we gon'pop a couple bands on dat ass!" Alicia grabbed some bands.
Meechie walked over to Kara;" Ima need you to walk over here with me baby girl." Dark skinned Kara had brown hair and brown eyes.
"Come on Candi, I'm the one with the money!"