Chapter 14- LIV On Sundays

Ima jus skip the Yacht Party cause I honestly don't know what happened there.. so um...enjoy that..

I just got back from the Yacht Party and I swear it was so much fun! It was amazing! Only down side, it was hot and I got tanned. Not to tan, but tan enough. I don't like being darker than I actually am. It irritates the fuck outta me.

I gotta race the fuck home cause I didn't know we were leaving Cali.
WE GOIN TO MIAMI BIIIITCH!! I'm so excited! I've never been anywhere outside of my home town, so Cali was a GREAT surprise for me. But, MIAMI BITCH!!
Alicia and I packed enough clothes, then realized that Carmin hit this place up too. She came and took all of her stuff!
We never told her to move out but.. uh..bye bitch! I changed into a pink crop top and jean shorts with some white hightop converse.
We packed up and made it in time to catch the boys' recently bought private jet.
We got on.

The plane took off. I was sitting next to Swae.
"Fuuck!" I shouted as I looked out the window. "We high as fuck!!" I giggle.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.
"I can't wait til we land..I got something for you.." He kissed me.
"I got a birthday present for you!" I squeal, realizing that I had the watch. His motorcycle was still in Cali.
"Can we walk around now?" I ask unbuckling.
He nodded. "You was gon do it anyway.."
"Damn right.." I went to Alicia who was conversing with crippled Jimmy.
"Alicia, where is Swae's birthday present?" I ask.
She nodded and walked to her other seat.
I sat next to Jimmy.
He was staring at me, smiling.
"What you lookin at big head?"
"You munchkin.. Just cause I was high on gas don't mean I forgot." He grinned slyly.
My eyes shot open.
"You remember that?"
"Lil KJ gon have every hoe on his dick.."
I sighed. "Oh my fuck.."
"Did you tell him yet?" He asked me.
"No..ima tell him tomorrow.. That'll be perfect..." Talk to myself, contemplating and trying to find any wrong with that.
"Well you better tell him cause ima snitch.."
I looked at him like he was crazy.
I went full blown vine.
"I WISH THE FUCK YOU DO! YOU'LL BE A DEAD MUTHA FUCKA YOU TRY THAT SHIT!"
Swae looked back at me.
I looked away from him
"Well ima just be a dead mutha fucka cause ima snitch right now SWAE!!!" He rolled over to him.
I jumped to the back of his wheelchair. I stood on the back of it.
"Shit girl you heavy!" He tried to roll.
I got off held him back.
This nigga weak as fuck.
"Damn! I ain't gon snitch Damn!!" He shouted.
"Um..Nae??" Alicia looked down at me and Aaquil.
I let him go.
"What was that about??" She ask, handing me the box.
"I don't like snitches.." I walked over to Swae.

"Why you holding my brother hostage?" He ask, puttin a hand on on my hip.
I started to sing, not play sing, some REAL fuckin singing shit.
"Haaapyy birthday, toooo you..happy biiiirrrrrttthdayy too youu.."

"Girl stop with that shit.." He kissed me hard as fuck.
I pulled away.
"You want me huh?" I say squinting my eyes.
"Everyday baby girl.." He kissed my neck.
I pulled him off me, again.
"Here.." I giggle.
He opened it.
His eyes got big as fuck!
"Daaamn!! You keepin a nigga icy!!"
"Turn it around.." I smile.
He started to jump up and down.
"Shiit! Is this real yellow Diamonds?!?"
"Only the best for my baby.."
Aaquil came over and looked at his watch.
He took it out of Swae's hands like it was nothing and put it in his pocket as he rolled away.
"Sauce.." He whispered.
"This is why I can't do shit around you Slim. Gimme the fuckin watch!" I saw crossing my arms.
"If I can walk over to y'all, I keep it.." He shouts from the other side of the plane.
"No I ain't playin no games wit you nigga!" I shout as I make my way over to him.
Swae's just in the back laughing his ass off!
What is funny nigga?!?
I took the watch away from Aaquil.
I swear this nigga is irritating..
"Do I look like Kevin Hart to you?" I ask cocking my head to the side.
"No what'chu mean?" He ask, furrowed brow and all.
I put a hand on my hip. "Since you laughing like I'm a fuckin comedian and shit..here.." I shoved the watch in his hand.
That shit just pissed me off..