Chapter 8- stepping in

Paige's pov:

So I'm going to ask Brooke what's up with her. We went into the bathroom and I said so what the heck is wrong with u your not bulling. She didn't answer. I said it again. I slapped her she didn't do anything. so I guess I'm stepping in and I'm going to bully Mackenzie. she was walking in the hall she look a little unstable so I slammed her into the wall. Then she fought back she pulled me down to and hurt my arm. We'll I guess. I need a friend to help me. so I went to this girl her name was Nia she looked strong so I told her everything and she was in she told me she always wanted to be popular so I can make her wish come true.

Nia's pov:

I always wanted to be popular so I said of course. I want people to notice me. Me and Paige were walking and we slammed Mackenzie into the ground she tried to fight back but we were to strong she looked hurt but I didn't care I need to popular. I also really like Paige she is a really good friend to me. she invited me over sense it was Friday.

Mackenzie's pov:

I hate weekends I'm home alone my dad left for 2 weeks he had a lot and I mean a lot of beer when he left he didn't see me because I was hiding till he left. Then I texted Nick

(Nick-❤️Kenzie-💕)
💕 hey can u come over my dad is gone for two weeks and there is going to be a storm😔

❤️ yeah of course be there in 7 minutes bye

💕 bye

Paige's pov:

Me and Mia were planning something big. we were gonna make Mackenzie pay.

I hope u liked this chapter I will update maybe sometime tonight again