Chapter 19- time to go

Mackenzie's pov:

After my dad was arrested I got sent to I got sent to a orphanage home. I shared a room with a girl named Katie we didn't go out of our room a lot I hope we get adopted I think of Katie as my sister she is just like one she reminds of Maddie. Tonight some kids were going bowling we didn't go instead we just danced in our room. We don't like to go out with the people to many places. Today there was a new kids coming today it's a boy. He is going to be in the room next to mine. He is going to be arriving soon so we have to go to the main room now a door opens and I see a boy who's my age he has green eyes brown hair. I thought he was kinda cute. Anyways we got to go back to our rooms so me and Katie ran to our room. okay so what do you think of the guys Katie said. then our door opens I see jake and the new guy. what do you guys need I said. we need a pair of scissors jake said. okay I said handing him the scissors. He then said oh and bye the way this is Lucas. Hi I'm Mackenzie I said to Lucas. hi he said. then they left and I closed the door and said he is so cute. I like jake so..... Katie said.

Lucas' pov:

I really like that girl Mackenzie. I hope she likes me what if she doesn't. I could just ask her out and see. I went to her door and knocked Mackenzie answered hi I said um... Hi she said back. okay so do you want to go out with me I said. um sure she said

Mackenzie's pov:

I said yes, yay. Me and Nick broke up since we wouldn't be able to see each other. But omg I'm dating Lucas.

///////////////////////////////////////
Okay hope u guys like this chapter and sorry for bit updating in forever