Volume 1 - Chapter 1: The Transferrance

Parfeski, Parfest, Chiruna
September 9, 2022, 8:00 A.M.

It's a chilly day for the people living in Chiruna, as always. People are having conversations with their neighbours, taking their dog for a walk or jogging. Some are making their way to work while some are just lazing around in their home watching TV.

Everything was fine, until a sudden blaring alarm alerted everyone. It was an announcement of a magnitude 4.9 earthquake. The people were used to this because their nation is on top of the Northern Ocean Ridge, so they just followed the orders told by the announcement.

5 minutes have passed and the shaking stopped. People came out of safety and continued what they were doing earlier.

For the citizens, everything was normal, other than the earthquake earlier. For the goverment? Chaos ensued.

The nation lost contact with every country except for the Frjad Islands. An appearance of a mysterious large octopus-like creature attacked a fishing vessel but was quickly killed by the Defense Force.

The Chirunan parliament, Kalbingi held a meeting to discuss these weird events. First of all, how did they lose contact with all nations? The theories ranged from terrorist attacks, EMP strikes and an invasion from another nation.

The most confusing part is where did the weird octopus came from? There were no documented species of octopus being that big and strong so was it a new discovered species? Nobody knows.

Then, a member within the meeting stood up and said that he received news from the Chirunan Space Agency that the atmospheric pressure were slightly different. The oxygen values were slightly higher too which made people even more confused on what is going on.

The parliament authorized a plan from the Air Force to conduct a reconnaissance flight to learn more of their current situation.

A few minutes later, around 5 KAI FA-50* trainer planes took off from a runaway in Camp Ermias, Parfest to scout the surrounding area.

One of the FA-50 which was heading south spotted a landmass that didn't match the ones in the map. A few minutes later, he spotted a city, but it looked... medieval. He then reported what he saw and the next thing he saw was completely bizzare.

A red flying lizard with a human rider on its back. He couldn't believe what he saw. Just as he thought was deep in his thoughts, the dragon started chasing after him and shot a fireball at him. He dodged it and managed to get back to the airbase unscathed.

With these reports coming from scouting the area, there was only one theory left which was the craziest of them all.

They've been transferred into another world.

This is the beginning of a chilly summoning.

(Note: *even tho its a different world, the names of certain things are the same because im too lazy to think of a different one.)