How I Met Your Mother(Pepa/Felix)

"Mama how did you meet papi" Antonio asked abruptly after dinner one night. "What makes you want to know that Antonio" Pepa responded "well cus I know how Mariano met Deloris, and how Aaron met Isabella, and how Mira met Diego-"

"those are in no way within the same caliber of-"Mirabel was cut off by Diego talking "What are you talking about. If we were older I would have married you already." Mirabel choked on the arepa she was eating and looked at him "you know we're 15 right, your gonna be waiting a long time." He laughed "I will wait as long as I have to for you amor."

"Are you gonna say that every time I say no to you" he laughed again "what" Mirabel questioned he continued laughing. Barley choking out words through his laughter he said "I- It's what I said last night isn't it" Mirabel burst out laughing too.

Everyone looked offended until Mirabel choked out "relax guys it's just a joke" everyone let out a few nervous chuckles except Felix and Camilo who burst out laughing.

"But seriously" Diego abruptly stoped laughing  and the room quieted as he moved Mirabels chin to make her look at him "I would wait forever to be with you if I had to" Mirabel blushed and tried to look away but he pulled her in for a kiss she gave in after a few seconds and wrapped her arms around his neck as he pulled her waist closer.

"Ahem" Antonio cleared his throat "the story please"

As he said that a screen began to come down from the ceiling "what is that" Camilo said "you think I know" Deloris said back in her usual calm quiet tone.

Just then the screen flickered to life. A picture of young Pepa at about 7-8 years old appeared on screen. She sighed looking at the other kids playing soccer as she was  sitting on the street next to the field behind her was the corn field she was supposed to be watering with her controlled rain. She sighed as she watched them. Then she felt a raindrop fall on her closed eyelids and they shot open as she said " No no no no... ahh. breathe, breathe clear sky's... clear sky's " she said as she tried to calm the storm.

All of the kids moaned or groaned as they left and some shot her dirty looks over their shoulders as they went to their houses or somewhere else inside. Thunder cracked and she knew there was no getting rid of this storm any time soon

She sighed as she sat down and leaned back looking up at the sky. She closed her eyes and began to cry silently, which over time as she got wetter grew to quiet sounds. Just as she was about to start really crying as she felt a strange absence of the rain falling on her face.

She opened her eyes and looked up to see a boy holding out an umbrella over her standing outside of it slightly. "Your back is gonna get all wet" she said trying to collect herself. He smiled "well it's nothing compared to how soaked you are,*he chickened slightly* how many outfit changes do you go through a day" she said nothing and laughed as the thunder and lightning stopped.

"You'd be suppressed" she said in between giggles he sighed and replied "well I'm gonna have to get more clothes then." She gasped and sat up as she remembered he wasn't under the umbrella. She pulled him to sit under it with her. He laughed and said "I think it might be a little late for this shirt though"

she giggled and the heavy rain subsided to a light drizzle and the sun started to shine brighter, he shielded his face from it "Note to self" he started "Invest in some sunglasses" he stated, and she burst out in a new wave of giggles as rainbows began to form in the sky.

"Hey look they left their ball" he pointed as he got up to go get it. He grabbed her hand and started to pull her up. She was hesitant to get up and said "but your gonna get wet" he laughed and responded well it might be a little late to start to worry about that" and he pulled her up the rest of the way and she smiled and yanked him the rest of the way across the open field. He ran excitedly behind her and up to the ball.

He started to to tricks and the ball landed on his head and he hit it over to her. She laughed as she kicked it like she'd seen the other kids do.

They played like that in the light drizzling rain for the rest of the day until abuela alma called for Pepa. He asked if she wanted him to walk her home, she agreed shaking her head faster than the speed of light.

He grabbed her hand and smiled walking and a swinging their hands till they reached the door. As they approached the door Felix pulled Pepas arm so she was facing him, he pulled her hand up to his lips and kissed the back of it lightly. Pepa blushed and looked away as he let go of her hand and turned to walk away.

He smiled the whole way home.

Pepa walked in the door to find her mother screaming at her for being late "I'm sorry mami" she said smiling and giggling giddily "what is wrong with you why are you smiling and laughing like that" she just shrugged and laughed as she ran up the stairs blushing an even deeper shade of red.

"That's creepy Pepa"

Julieta and Bruno looked at each other and smiled having seen everything that happened outside the door from the window. They both ran up the stairs after her screaming her name at the same time.

They eventually caught up to her gasping for air as they entered her room. They looked around at the usually stormy room to see blinding sunlight and rainbows.

She was giggling to herself as she wrote in a book she had just taken out from under her pillow. Bruno smiled and slowly backed out of the room. While Julieta advanced slowly.

"So Felix huh"

"Ahh" she screamed and almost dropped the book as thunder cracked.

A/N let me know if you want a part two. I thought this was pretty fun and would be happy to make one.