Doloris (smut)

Sigh I feel like I've just committed a sin for doing this. Oh well.

3rd person pov
A 16 year old Dolores walked through the party with her boyfriend Daniel. She thought no one would notice her absence for a while considering it was Isabella's party. So everyone would be paying attention to her.

Daniel broke the silence "are you gonna tell me where were going" she giggled "my room, duh" "what, why your room. If we're gonna do this anywhere it shouldn't be in your house during a party" She laughed "the party's loud I can't hear as well in my room. And besides if we're gonna do this I need to be able to make as much noise as I want without hurting my ears." She whispered in his ear.

He grabbed her hand and lead her to her room. She threw her arms around his neck as he shut the door. She backed him up to her mattress and felt all the sounds around her get quieter she could no longer hear the party as well as she could before, and her racing heartbeat quieted a little in her ears.

He pulled her into a passionate kiss and rolled over so he was on top of her with his hands on ether side of her head. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him down forcing him to lose his balance and fall on her.

She moaned slightly into the kiss and pulled at his belt. He felt himself harden and so did Dolores, she giggled and decided he liked the sound of her moaning just as much as her laugh. He yanked off his belt and threw it across the room and started to pull off her shirt. She let him and yanked his shirt off his upper body in return.

He looked down at her and smiled as he began kissing her and leaving marks along her neckline where he knew her shirt would cover them. He let his hands wander over her body eventually reaching her waist where he felt the edge of her skirt and felt around it for a button or way to take it off. He eventually found it and fumbled with it.

Deloris's
He was taking an excruciatingly long time to get my skirt off and I had to help him a bit but eventually he got it. Meanwhile I yanked off his pants in one swift motion. I looked him over he chuckled nervously as I stared. I sensed his nerves and pulled him in for a quick kiss as he pulled away he put his hands around my back unclipped my bra and threw it next to his belt.

His hands were warm, I liked the feeling of his hands on me. It disappointed me when he pulled them away but then he sat up a little and put one on the side of my hip. I moaned as he teased my clit and folds with his tip. He then lined himself up and pushed in me.

It hurt at first I could feel tears begin to prick at the corner of my eyes and something wet roll down the side of my face. Then I felt a hand wipe the tear, and all the pain I felt began to turn to pleasure as he started to thrust in me.

I moaned with every thrust and that seemed to make him pick up the pace. He looked up at me and pulled me in for a kiss muffling my moans momentarily as I felt a knot form in the bottom of my stomach. I started to moan louder thinking that the party was so loud that no one would hear me anyway. This seamed to please him he smiled and began to kiss my collar bone again as he put a finger to my clit.

He started to rub small circles on it. I practically screamed when he did that wrapping my legs around his waist I let go of his neck and the knot in my stomach got tighter.

I really did scream this time as he hit a certain spot in me my legs tightened around him as well as my grip on his neck and I came on him.

He then pulled out of me I looked at him confused but then he came all over my the inside of my leg as he moaned my name under his breath.

I sighed breathing heavily as I looked up at him and he smiled down at me as he fell down next to me and pulled me close to his chest.

"You were right, I'm happy we did this in your room" he mumbled into my hair. I pulled away from him slightly and smiled up at him "me too"

A/N: Yea definitely a sin